Trimstones - September 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    wnfemygpzybf.jpg

Welcome back to @pizzafruit and @Caratach for October! Take a second and catch us up on what's been happening in your life...

Now it's back to work! :smile:
    Jessica
  • breanacasey2017
    breanacasey2017 Posts: 24 Member

For myself I eat gum. I always account for my meals and record them every meal and try to do ahead of time. I always drink water before my meals to fill me up. At night if your hungry drink two glasses of water then wait 20 min if your still hungry then you truely are. I always let myself binge on veggies. Or sunflower seeds they take along time to eat if you eat just one or have to crack them open. Nerds same thing suck on them. Celery for the crunch. Or go to bed no food in our bed. Take a long bath with water and an apple only. Do mending to keep your hands busy. A big trick for myself is brushing my teeth. Its like I can't undo what I've done like putting my mouth to bed. Another big thing is to end the day out and you will see the end of day result for 4 weeks from your current weight and that motivates me. If my hubby is eating I tell him to take it away as soon as he's done so I'm not tempted. Get far enough away so I actually have to get up if I want any and tell to ask me if I have any calories left. Then I log or don't have any. The next day if I do binge start up again and not let it carry on till Monday and try to eat less than normal to balance it out. Usually my body feels like crap the next day anyways and is not in the mood to eat much because usually it's not great food that I've consumed kinda like a food hangover. I usually only binge if I have restricted my self all day so I'm over hungry or I've eaten all my calories and only have 200 -300 calories left for dinner time. Its all about balance for me. Three meals and one or two snacks. Hope this helps I know the struggle is real.

Thank you for the advice! I was chewing gum and it helped me so much, but then I read that chewing gum will break my fast. I've been trying to intermittent fast to help my relationship with food because I have a problem with wanting to eat all of the time; regardless of my hunger status. I might begin chewing gum again or I've been thinking about bringing hot peppermint tea to work with me. This is my second weight-loss journey (went from 242 lbs to 180 lbs from ages 15 to 17) and it is so much harder than it was the first time lol. I'm not going to give up though!
  • breanacasey2017
    breanacasey2017 Posts: 24 Member
    breanacasey2017
    Monday Weigh In
    PW: 231
    CW: 233

I feel good today. I went for a walk/run with my sister, got some fresh air, and drank plenty of water . I've had a few team members offer me advice and it really helped me realize that 1.) I am not alone and 2.) I have to give myself time to adjust to the habits that I would like to change. Thank you all :smile:

How was your weekend? Hope everyone is doing well!
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Ac204
    Sunday weigh in
    PW - 208.2
    CW - 208.4

I broke my toe a few weeks ago and haven't been able to put pressure on my toe which ceased workouts. Hoping doctor gives me the 'go' this week to start again because weight isn't moving!
  • Caratach
    Caratach Posts: 46 Member
    Hi. I am rejoining the team as well although I don't have a good reason like Pizzafruit's ice accident for my absence.
    I am looking foward to a good October though!
    Happy Fall.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I missed my weigh in today, the batteries in my scale ran out. I remember spring-powered scales.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Welcome back @Caratach!
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Steps
    Sunday 9/27- 9104
    Monday 9/28- 6534

@jessicakrall8 Am doing step challenge again, but step goal will be 8k. Thanks!
  • Arc130
    Welcome back @pizzafruit ! Hi there, @Caratach ! Welcome to the team!
  • Arc130
    This is my second weight-loss journey (went from 242 lbs to 180 lbs from ages 15 to 17) and it is so much harder than it was the first time lol. I'm not going to give up though!
    breanacasey2017
    Monday Weigh In
    PW: 231
    CW: 233

I feel good today. I went for a walk/run with my sister, got some fresh air, and drank plenty of water . I've had a few team members offer me advice and it really helped me realize that 1.) I am not alone and 2.) I have to give myself time to adjust to the habits that I would like to change. Thank you all :smile:

How was your weekend? Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi @breanacasey2017 ! Good for you to keep trying. It's sometimes very hard to see forward momentum (I'm on backwards momentum at this time), but if you keep at it, you will get it right! Best of luck to you!

Today I'm just concentrating on trying to stay within my allotted calories. I'm doing okay.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    y2843gxdd861.jpg

HI TEAMS!!!

I will be traveling the remainder of the week until early next. Week 5 and Grand Finale totals will likely be posted Monday.

I apologize for any inconvenience.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    9/24-9,595
    9/25-11,087
    9/26-15,275
    9/27-8,994
    9/28-14,074
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    Steps
    9/27 4,044
    9/28 8,358
    9/29 5,008
  • brittcasey87
    brittcasey87 Posts: 8 Member
    brittcasey97
    Super late Monday weigh in😬
    Pw:246
    Cw:249
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    9/27 steps - 8709
    9/28 steps - 12524
    9/29 steps - 7845
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 647 Member
    kcpond

Wednesdays
    PW-238.9
    CW-237.7
  • jessicakrall8
    brittcasey97
    Super late Monday weigh in😬
    Pw:246
    Cw:249

Hi @brittcasey87 I recorded your weigh-in for this week, but I see your last weigh in was two weeks ago at 248.4. Nowhere do I see a 246. Please let me know what is correct.

Thanks,
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    JessicaKrall8
    Wed weigh in
    PW: 320.6
    CW: 319.6

Sorry to not be more active this week...been in bed sick...hope ya'll are all ok...and no, it's not the virus...
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    Sorry to not be more active this week...been in bed sick...hope ya'll are all ok...and no, it's not the virus...
    I hope you feel better soon! It is never a good time to be sick in bed, but I hope you are being well waited upon and that it is not tooooo terrible. Hugs to you!
This discussion has been closed.