Post Your Workout Related Pic-*Filtered Selfie Edition*

Replies

• rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Love all your pics....you’re consistently killing it. 😍🔥
    toriann319 wrote: »
    The look on your face is super sexy, first off... But you can definitely tell that is a look of "That's right, that's MY fine azz in that mirror!" You are a mean machine, my friend! Always kicking azz!

Thanks girls! ☺️

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    5z1kw3mp1vmz.jpg
    a7r6wamel20k.jpg
    Not the kind of picture I wanted to post. Had to stop my run today. Excruciating pain on the anterior of my left lower leg. Large bulge at the bottom, smaller one about mid way up. At it's worst, it hurt my entire lower leg, with a dull throbbing pain at the knee. I'm upset because I was definitely feeling less gassed. Now I'll likely have to take more time off. I should just give it up.

Maybe you should go to Dr.. 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    5z1kw3mp1vmz.jpg
    a7r6wamel20k.jpg
    Not the kind of picture I wanted to post. Had to stop my run today. Excruciating pain on the anterior of my left lower leg. Large bulge at the bottom, smaller one about mid way up. At it's worst, it hurt my entire lower leg, with a dull throbbing pain at the knee. I'm upset because I was definitely feeling less gassed. Now I'll likely have to take more time off. I should just give it up.

Maybe you should go to Dr.. 🙂

That's why I took these pictures and drew on my leg.

Ahh good.. so you're having a phone app?
    I hope it turns out to be something goes away quickly 🙂
  • MistrX_2020
    MistrX_2020 Posts: 9 Member
    qbs8ltbx4ffh.jpeg
  • MistrX_2020
    MistrX_2020 Posts: 9 Member
    Getting back to it💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
  • Golfpilot89
    Golfpilot89 Posts: 32 Member
    txc6v4feh8d2.jpg
    I’m beat after a chest and tri workout!
  • rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    x1crgzqc7d8p.jpeg
    I really struggled with that one. All my joints made themselves known today. Maybe weather is moving in, maybe my age is trying to show. 😅
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    x1crgzqc7d8p.jpeg
    I really struggled with that one. All my joints made themselves known today. Maybe weather is moving in, maybe my age is trying to show. 😅

(... surrounded with bodyguards...) "Make way for this 8-pack, please" 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

You put in constant, impressive work @rosebud69155 🙌🏿
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    aw5vawgflr26.jpg

45 minutes of arms and core. I'm ready to focus on me again after a month of craziness.

drip6emrqckv.gif