Looking for ACTIVE friends

Options
It seems whenever I make a friend, they go inactive rather quickly. If you are looking for support and motivation, add me.

Replies

• LetsgoStacie
    LetsgoStacie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m new at the forums but I’m active and looking for motivating friends too. How do I add you? I’m new at the forums
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Have added you both ❤️
  • michaeldaily4927
    michaeldaily4927 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've been here about 3 months. I've lost about 60 lbs so far, but have not added a single friend in that time. I'll seeif i can figure out how.

Regards,
    Mike
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,069 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me .... I am on here daily and I love to support/encourage anyone on their journey ...wishing you all much success :)

To add click the person's avatar/picture ...click again and it will take you to the person's profile where you will see an add button on the bottom :)
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    i've been working on being more active on here so I'm always up for new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It seems whenever I make a friend, they go inactive rather quickly. If you are looking for support and motivation, add me.

Isn't that annoying. I'm always around....so t log food but I do log workouts. I'm always jumping on and off bandwagons for fitness
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ive been keeping up with working out, but really need to log my food more often, ill do my best to stay active and consistent on here. Up for having friends to chat with.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    A few of you on this thread are already in this group, but if you'd like to try a team that really works, check out Fat2Fit. It is a group on MFP with 6 teams of around 25 people each. Everyone gets to know each other, the level of support and encouragement through good times and bad is amazing, and it sounds like you would fit right in.

The general information is here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

If you like what you see please sign up! Our October challenge doesn't start until Sunday (the 4th) so you have time :smiley: The sign up thread is at:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10811137/registration-for-new-members-through-october-4th#latest

This challenge has worked for many people. Come on over!