Calorie Counter

Message Boards Getting Started
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

October-December challenge

roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 250 Member Member Posts: 250 Member
Hi everyone. Feel free to join in this 3 month challenge from October till end of December. We are just around the corner from Christmas/New Year and I want to drop as many lbs/inches as I can.

You can post your stats and goals and check in daily/weekly. Aim to stick within calories daily and exercise. Support each other and feel free to add me.

All the best xx
edited September 29

Replies

• roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 250 Member Member Posts: 250 Member
    Hi!

This is my 3rd time joining MFP, and I accept your challenge! It seems as though I continue to fail; I lose a little, and then I gain it back. Then I lose a little again, and I gain it back.

So, I decided to find some discipline (somewhere) this time, and join you for 3 months. I have a grand total of 65 pounds to lose, but I hope to drop at least drop 20 by the end of this challenge.

Good luck!

Hi there. I understand you there. Good luck to you too!
    tvm1970 wrote: »
    I’m 50 in 53 days and aiming for a 4kg weight loss before the day and to maintain into 2021. Thanks for starting the thread 👍

You're most welcome ❤️ Good luck!
  • momofthree9845momofthree9845 Member Posts: 30 Member Member Posts: 30 Member
    Hi!

This is my 3rd time joining MFP, and I accept your challenge! It seems as though I continue to fail; I lose a little, and then I gain it back. Then I lose a little again, and I gain it back.

So, I decided to find some discipline (somewhere) this time, and join you for 3 months. I have a grand total of 65 pounds to lose, but I hope to drop at least drop 20 by the end of this challenge.

Good luck!

You can totally do this! I'm in the same boat - 3rd time on MFP. Third times a charm right? :)
  • Kiefer_1Kiefer_1 Member, Premium Posts: 22 Member Member, Premium Posts: 22 Member
    Hi!

Good luck!
    Hi!

Good luck!

This is my 3rd time joining MFP. I did really well when I did it on my computer but for some reason not so well when I just had the phone app. I'm sticking with it this time!

I have 25 pounds to lose. After three kids, a stretch of depression, and other mental illness issues, the loss of a relationship, etc., I'm ready to get healthy for my kids and myself.

Wishing every one of you the best of luck! We can do this.

Glad to see you here. Good luck too! ❤
    Good luck guys. You got this!
  • Bluetail6Bluetail6 Member, Premium Posts: 1,318 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,318 Member
    roz0810 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Feel free to join in this 3 month challenge from October till end of December. We are just around the corner from Christmas/New Year and I want to drop as many lbs/inches as I can.

You can post your stats and goals and check in daily/weekly. Aim to stick within calories daily and exercise. Support each other and feel free to add me.

All the best xx

Hello All:

I accept this challenge!! I would like to lose 21 lbs by the end of the three months. More, of course would be better. :):)

Good luck everyone!!

• mrs_angela_cowanmrs_angela_cowan Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Hello - I accept the challenge. 2nd time with MFP. Ready for a lifestyle change!
  • 19KCMama19KCMama Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    I’m in! I just re-joined 3 days ago.
    Good luck everyone!!
    So day 1!! Feel free to weigh in daily or weekly. Whichever you prefer.

SW: 250.2

1st Oct 246.6
  • mrs_angela_cowanmrs_angela_cowan Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    1st Oct 284.8
  • mdlockhart1mdlockhart1 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I've just rejoined again, had lost quite a bit last year with ww for my son's wedding which was meant to take place in May but never took place due to covid restrictions. So looking to lose again would be good to lose for xmas although doubt very much there will be xmas parties allowed. Anyway he is definately getting married next may even if a very small wedding is only allowed to happen. Current weight 183, would love to lose 20 for xmas but happy with even a stone (14 pounds).