‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    My aging skin doesn't do matte anything so you are lucky there. You don't find NYX sticky or to lose pigment during wear? I'm also a huge fan of nudes.

I have a red shade in the NYX brand. I like the matte look of it. Actually, that's the red lipstick I had on on one of the pictures I added on here. I have tried some matte lipsticks prior to this one and it felt too dry if that makes sense. I liked the feel of that brand on my lips. I also like the Revlon brand. My everyday lipstick is from Revlon.

Your red lip is to die for. Yeah mattes tend to be really dry.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    The only thing I can think to recommend as far as brands go are Burtsbees glosses. I've been a fan of those for years. They smell good, feel good and give the perfect amount of shine; not sticky. They don't do much in the realm of color but I like my gloss sheer.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    What is everyone's favorite lipstick brand? I just started collecting lipsticks; so far I have a few Buxom and a really nice one from Context that I love.

I like revlon, L’Oréal. I have a Two Faced one I love. Lipglosses I love Buxom, Lorac, Milani.....I can find lip products I love in most brands and price points. I tend to like (for me) glossy, pale pink or nude lips.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    What is everyone's favorite lipstick brand? I just started collecting lipsticks; so far I have a few Buxom and a really nice one from Context that I love.

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but Charlotte Tilsbury’s Pillow Talk is a youtube sensation
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    It makes me so happy when people share a pic here! Can’t comment on them all but so many beauties here
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    It makes me so happy when people share a pic here! Can’t comment on them all but so many beauties here

Ditto!!!! Thanks for starting the thread in the first place!
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member

I know!! It makes me want to play with my makeup even if there’s no where to wear it!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I feel like for me my eyebrows are key... if I’m having a good eyebrow day I feel like I can conquer anything that comes my way! :D my signature everyday look is a light dusting of mattifying powder, black eyeliner flicked up at the corners, clear lip balm and occasionally too much blush (I have a ton of blushes in different tones and I just loooove to wear them!)
    s08ep1djbyyc.jpeg

But when Halloween rolls around I really get to experiment with my makeup! ;)
    canpsz592huk.jpeg

I love these!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Glam selfie

qkmkiaheqns3.jpeg
    sdezi5kng5dk.jpeg
    2h5ehyd9sorq.jpeg

I like nyx I love nudes and mattes. Depending sometimes I do go bold and love a dark red lip lol I try to match what I am wearing. But mostly i wear nude lip colors

show us a glam selfie![/quote]

[/quote]

looking good!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    I feel like for me my eyebrows are key... if I’m having a good eyebrow day I feel like I can conquer anything that comes my way! :D my signature everyday look is a light dusting of mattifying powder, black eyeliner flicked up at the corners, clear lip balm and occasionally too much blush (I have a ton of blushes in different tones and I just loooove to wear them!)
    s08ep1djbyyc.jpeg

Gorgeous as always!
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    This was me playing with metallic eyeliners from my Ipsy bag. Lip is about three different things that came in my bag sort of layered over each other at the same time... actually came out a nice shade for me if I can remember what I used!

fdpynldrw2yf.jpeg

Girl that necklace 😍
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    s08ep1djbyyc.jpeg

But when Halloween rolls around I really get to experiment with my makeup! ;)
    canpsz592huk.jpeg

I love these!
    seepersaud wrote: »
    s08ep1djbyyc.jpeg

Gorgeous as always!

Thank you! <3:)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I used to do only clear or light pink gloss when I was younger but as I have gotten older I love a bright lip now, usually pink, purple, or red with an otherwise naked face or just simple liner. I mainly focus on my skin with makeup because I hate to look caked on or too fake. If I want to do more then I will do bottom eyeliner too. Here are some examples:

llrngqrmk5az.jpeg
    wzuxt9ce9nqm.jpeg
    cb3azjtv7scs.jpeg
    kk0iffa1prwu.jpeg

😍😍 You wear the vibrant lip colors well! Love the lighter lip too though.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    All you girls are beautiful 😍 lately im preferring more natural make up.
    Here's my burlesque performance made up face
    drkeeecby5x2.gif

Did you apply this yourself? Amazing
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but Charlotte Tilsbury’s Pillow Talk is a youtube sensation

You are the first to mention Charlotte Tilsbury. I am dying to try one of her lipsticks.