Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 127

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,793 Member
    Anlaing016 wrote: »
    Hi, I am in need of some help/support. I am struggling to get back into my routine with MFP and JGMTD, the problem I face is having a consistent weigh in time. I currently work nights (5pm to 5 am) Friday Saturday and Sunday. So I usually dont wake up till around noon and I usually dont eat till around 3:30 pm on my working days. On my days off my wake up time varies as I have 3 children (10, 6, & 3 months) so my first "meal" time is also varied. I've weighed myself when I first wake up and then again roughly an hour later with no food or drink consumption and there is a 1-2 pound difference at times. I am not sure if anyone else works these kind of schedule also dealing with young kids. I know I need to do better about eating and working out I am trying to get into a routine. Thanks for any advice you can offer.

When you get up from your “night’s” sleep, even if it’s noon, go to the bathroom and then weigh. Granted, I have done that and gone back to bed and dozed and reweighed when I got up the second time and weighed less but that hasn’t happened more than twice that I can remember. Go with your first “morning”weight.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,793 Member
    @SModa61 After years of weighing each day, I realized that it can take 2-3 days for my food choices to be reflected on the scale.