Anyone who has 90 lbs or more to lose.

Options

Replies

• AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more support, and to support others! I have about 100 lbs to lose, just re-started my journey not too long ago :)
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

Thanks @buniphuphu !

We still have room on some of our wonderful teams for new members. Sign up goes through Sunday! Just use the link above. If you want more general information the Fat2Fit home page is at
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

It works. Give it a try.

Anytime @jugar! It's a great group, and I wanted to help spread the word. :)
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of different groups that I'm in that you might want to take a look at. Both are for people who have a lot of weight to lose.

The first is pretty active:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers

The second would love to have more active members join up:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-losing-100-pounds-without-surgery
  • Candishall7
    Candishall7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 60 and I have 97 pounds to loose and I started my liquid diet I am really going to do this I need to do this!
  • Aimeemobrien
    Aimeemobrien Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 139 lbs. to go. Just beginning my journey.
  • Kitty2Katz
    Kitty2Katz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    @bmeadows380 tried to join the losing 100-pounds without surgery.but nothing happened.

• ibrake4bunnies
    ibrake4bunnies Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and have at least 100 more lbs to go. I'd love some new friends!
  • cnb124
    cnb124 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have about 175 pounds to lose. I need all the support I can. Please add me as well.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I had a 129 lb to lose total ...I have lost 30lbs so far ... @Kitty2Katz you are in my group on F2F..but you are welcome to add me as a friend if you chose ...You got this ..........Anyone is welcome to add me if you would like ... I love to support/encourage anyone on their journey :)

I highly recommend the group that @buniphuphu suggested in here called Fat2Fit .... It is filled with a bunch of supporting/encouraging wonderful people :)
  • margaretlunan2
    margaretlunan2 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    about 180 to go lost 20 in the last couple months
  • Kitty2Katz
    Options
    Yes, I'm a new member of Fat2Fit. The people in F2F group are very friendly and supportive,
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Kitty2Katz wrote: »
    Yes, I'm a new member of Fat2Fit. The people in F2F group are very friendly and supportive,

Glad you decided to join ... :)
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've down just over 28 pounds - I have over 100 pounds to go! I would love to support you guys, and obviously, wouldn't turn down your support. ;) It always helps to have people in your corner cheering you on! Feel free to send a friend request if you like! Best wishes to you all!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    Kitty2Katz wrote: »
    @bmeadows380 tried to join the losing 100-pounds without surgery.but nothing happened.

@Kitty2Katz
    You should have it now!
  • Kitty2Katz
    Options
    Thanks, @bmeadows380 it works now!! 😊
  • LosingIt2022
    LosingIt2022 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    HI all. Just worked out I have got 140 pounds to lose to reach a healthy BMI, yikes!!! Guess I'm gonna be around for a while 😬 feel free to add. I'm 39, from Belfast, Northern Ireland
  • rebeccalovesmike19
    Options
    I'm new here and I have about 100 lbs I want to loose ... I'm breaking up my goals though ... I want to loose 50 lbs before Christmas and then another 50 lbs before October of 2021 ... I need some friends that can help keep me motivated and on track ... now I am slightly disabled ... how do you request friends???
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am in my 30s, have lost 27lbs in the last 90 days. I have over 100lbs still to lose. Happy to have anyone who would like to add me as a friend. Love to be able to send and receive "likes" and positive comments on each others progress. It is so helpful.
  • Kitty2Katz
    Options
    Welcome! @LauraUK2016 and @rebeccalovesmike19
    I'll send you a friend request Rebecca!
  • rebeccalovesmike19
    Options
    @Kitty2Katz ... thank you