‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I used to do only clear or light pink gloss when I was younger but as I have gotten older I love a bright lip now, usually pink, purple, or red with an otherwise naked face or just simple liner. I mainly focus on my skin with makeup because I hate to look caked on or too fake. If I want to do more then I will do bottom eyeliner too. Here are some examples:

llrngqrmk5az.jpeg
    wzuxt9ce9nqm.jpeg
    cb3azjtv7scs.jpeg
    kk0iffa1prwu.jpeg

😍😍 You wear the vibrant lip colors well! Love the lighter lip too though.

❤️🙏 thanks. So sweet
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I tried. With the lashes. And the wing. I don’t know how I used to wear lashes sometimes. I kinda don’t like them.

br8kplsht5rh.jpeg

I tried them once and I felt like a spider web was on my eyelashes. I wanna give them another try tho. Maybe shorter ones. BTW, I like them on you!
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    ^ insightful. Thank you.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    I didn’t mean to derail. Back to lurking so y’all can get back on topic.
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I used to do only clear or light pink gloss when I was younger but as I have gotten older I love a bright lip now, usually pink, purple, or red with an otherwise naked face or just simple liner. I mainly focus on my skin with makeup because I hate to look caked on or too fake. If I want to do more then I will do bottom eyeliner too. Here are some examples:

llrngqrmk5az.jpeg
    wzuxt9ce9nqm.jpeg
    cb3azjtv7scs.jpeg
    kk0iffa1prwu.jpeg

you REALLY suit vibrant lip colors - your lips are perfect!
  • MiNinaLisa
    I tried. With the lashes. And the wing. I don’t know how I used to wear lashes sometimes. I kinda don’t like them.

br8kplsht5rh.jpeg

they look AMAZING on you Mel. *but then - what doesn't?* <3

• MiNinaLisa
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I have learned quite a bit from ya’ll in this thread. I appreciate ya sharing. It’s very insightful. I have a new respect for what you’ins do to enhance your visual appeal of others. It’s not cheap, it’s very time consuming, and you do it mostly, if not all, for the benefit someone else.

I appreciate each of you and I appreciate all of you ladies who do this for anyone that you are swooning or have already caught and are keeping the love alive.

Not tryin to *kitten* on your nice post but I think a lot of girls do it for themselves. It’s a hobby of sorts.. or a pick-me-up.

I mean of course women do it to look nice for their sig others as well, but I would guess most do it as a form of self-expression

THIS. period.
  • MiNinaLisa
    nrmx5csak31g.jpg

Back on topic. Posted this elsewhere on here but the makeup was inspired by this thread. Eye liner by Revlon. Mascara by Lancôme. Eyeshadow by Joah. Lip liner by Joah & red lipstick from NYX.

*insert googley eyes* :*
  • MiNinaLisa
    This evenings eyes
    1ir3cykm86qj.jpg

dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeamy R - rrrrrrrrrr ;)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

br8kplsht5rh.jpeg

they look AMAZING on you Mel. *but then - what doesn't?* <3

Aw, thanks so much!!😘🤗
  • nooshi713

br8kplsht5rh.jpeg

Very pretty. They look good, beautiful, and not fake looking. I like how the rest of your face is pretty and fresh.
  • nooshi713
    nrmx5csak31g.jpg

Back on topic. Posted this elsewhere on here but the makeup was inspired by this thread. Eye liner by Revlon. Mascara by Lancôme. Eyeshadow by Joah. Lip liner by Joah & red lipstick from NYX.

I love the red on you!