Uugh

Iam soo damn unmotivated its cold out now and I cant imagine working out in a gym with all of this going on.

Replies

• sw88tn8ss
    sw88tn8ss Posts: 10 Member
    I do a workout video almost everyday, but now I'm not accomplishing my step goal and I think that's been my biggest let down. Thank you for reminding me a workout is a workout.
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    @sw88tn8ss, don’t sweat it, haha, or DO sweat it if ya like. I go through weeks of pajama putty parties and then get back on the horn again after I can’t get I to my hot jeans! No biggy. Shake up 2 oz. of vodka with lime and seltzer and turn up the pumpkin music and fugetaboutit! Life is too short. 😘. This is prolly not the most excellent advice but these are hard times
  • steph6556
    Haha^^^^. Trying to edit the MESS above sphere goes
    Pitty Parties
    Into my hot jeans
    Pumpin music
    Now enjoy!
  • steph6556
    I can’t win
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    I really enjoyed the visual of the pumpkin music and hot jeans, though!
  • sw88tn8ss
    sw88tn8ss Posts: 10 Member
    This is literally the best advice I've gotten in ages, no lie and I'm taking it.
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Have you tried on line workouts? There are some on demand that are free
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    I was sold with the vodka and seltzer, but when she got to pumpkin music, I was totally hooked in, lol...

OP, she's right. Just keep moving. These ARE hard times. And some day, when things get back to normal, you will to. Create a new normal. I have a heck of a time meeting a step goal these days simply because my knees aren't used to 1+ hr of walking straight in order to do it. Usually, that's spread out throughout the day due to my job. Now, WFH, I sit and sit. And I can't meet my step goal by getting up once an hour to go outside in the cold and rain. Maybe take another look at your goals and change them to match what you CAN do and create some new ones around what you want them to be.

And go easy on yourself. By most standards, you're probably killing it. Keep it up! :heart:
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Do the w5 mile workout with Keira lashae on YouTube! Omg you gets steps in with that woman!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I do workout videos daily, but also just walk or jog in place in front of the TV for more steps!