Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 128

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,745 Member
    @whitej1234 Why do you say the new scale weight is fake? The scale at my doctor’s office said I’m a pound less than mine but I use mine every day and his twice a year. If you’re going to use the new scale from now on, accept it and carry on. Just my thought on the matter - not a criticism. ❤️
  • quiltingjaine
    @SModa61 Look at what foods you have eaten in the past several days rather than calories. You could be reacting to one of them, causing the weight fluctuations. I know I react poorly to grains so as much as possible, I avoid them.

@CamandJarvis Word is $7 a month now??? When I got the last computer, I paid a flat rate for Home Office, or something like that. I need a new laptop so hope that will transfer!
  • quiltingjaine
    @_JeffreyD_ My husband used to fish with a friend in southern Illinois, they caught Crappie (up to 2#) and catfish (yuck!) Apparently you need to go to the strip pits down there! LOL 😝

@kalchthaleri Perhaps look at your macros. Bananas have lots of sugar/carbs and the more ripe they are the higher they are. Just saying explore and learn how your body reacts. Mine takes 2-3 days

@SheilaBoneham LOL This is your conscience speaking Don’t you have a deadline looming?
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,021 Member
    @CamandJarvis Word is $7 a month now??? When I got the last computer, I paid a flat rate for Home Office, or something like that. I need a new laptop so hope that will transfer!

Well, when I bought it through the app store, it only allowed it monthly and it was about $6.89/month (so I rounded). I had to buy so I could update my resume, but once I got the job, I canceled! No reason to spend if I don't touch it.

Might have to try the google docs again. Last time I tried to open it on my phone, it wouldn't let me edit, just copy what was already there. Maybe the recent update I had fixed that issue. Doesn't hurt to try!