What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Nursing road rash and bruised ribs.

How I wish it happened? I was taking the trash out to the dumpster when I heard ol’ girl yell something about being robbed. I saw this douche on a bright orange crotch rocket with glittery KAW stickers so I assumed it was a Ninja. He took off from the back lot heading around to the front to make a speedy getaway. I dropped the trash bag and ran through the backdoor, through the center of the building, and out the front door just in time to square up in the middle of the parking lot in front of him. I braced myself directly in front of him; he was either going to hit me or swerve. He swerved but not enough to miss my dive into him and his bike. His left rear view clipped my lower left rib cage which in turn caused him to lay it down. It was an ugly bike, and a crotch rocket, so meh, it deserved to be put out of its mystery. I flipped around, feet in the air, and landed on my left elbow, forearm, and hip then slid. Ol’ girl get her belongings back and I humbly made my way back to put my trash into the dumpster.

How it really happened? I took the Shepard’s out and didn’t see the small animal across the parking lot so when they took off after it I was not prepared. They lifted me off the ground. I would like to think I looked like Superman but I suspect I looked more like Handyman as I flew through the air. I hit the ground on my left side and suffered the injuries above.

For those too young to remember In Living Color...

This is Handyman.

d2quwz53yhf9.gif
  • brustmannzwei
    edited October 2020
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Taking a deep breathe and being glad *that's* over

Feels good to feel good, yo
  • brustmannzwei

Just turned 50 eh?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Nursing road rash and bruised ribs.

How I wish it happened? I was taking the trash out to the dumpster when I heard ol’ girl yell something about being robbed. I saw this douche on a bright orange crotch rocket with glittery KAW stickers so I assumed it was a Ninja. He took off from the back lot heading around to the front to make a speedy getaway. I dropped the trash bag and ran through the backdoor, through the center of the building, and out the front door just in time to square up in the middle of the parking lot in front of him. I braced myself directly in front of him; he was either going to hit me or swerve. He swerved but not enough to miss my dive into him and his bike. His left rear view clipped my lower left rib cage which in turn caused him to lay it down. It was an ugly bike, and a crotch rocket, so meh, it deserved to be put out of its mystery. I flipped around, feet in the air, and landed on my left elbow, forearm, and hip then slid. Ol’ girl get her belongings back and I humbly made my way back to put my trash into the dumpster.

How it really happened? I took the Shepard’s out and didn’t see the small animal across the parking lot so when they took off after it I was not prepared. They lifted me off the ground. I would like to think I looked like Superman but I suspect I looked more like Handyman as I flew through the air. I hit the ground on my left side and suffered the injuries above.

For those too young to remember In Living Color...

This is Handyman.

d2quwz53yhf9.gif

I hope you don't hurt too much 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2020

constipated? . :#:*
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Slept most of the day, watched a few movies and ready to sleep some more. I really didn't need to catch a cold 🤧
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Slept most of the day, watched a few movies and ready to sleep some more. I really didn't need to catch a cold 🤧

I hope you feel better soon. ♡

Thanks hun, I'm just super tired and started to cough yesterday. 😘
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @brustmannzwei I broke some ribs over a year ago. I put a snow shovel between them when I was running down the driveway at a fast clip with the shovel next to my ribs. Took a year for them to completely heal. Did you go to the doctor or do you just know. There's no mistaking it when your ribs are broken, bruised, cracked.
    I taped mine with KT tape. I had to sleep sitting up. You can't crawl into bed sideways and you can't get back up. It is a frickity frick frick nightmare. Get back home in one piece.
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    @brustmannzwei, you never cease to give me good laugh! Omg, the visuals on this are priceless
  • brustmannzwei
    edited October 2020
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @brustmannzwei I broke some ribs over a year ago. I put a snow shovel between them when I was running down the driveway at a fast clip with the shovel next to my ribs. Took a year for them to completely heal. Did you go to the doctor or do you just know. There's no mistaking it when your ribs are broken, bruised, cracked.
    I taped mine with KT tape. I had to sleep sitting up. You can't crawl into bed sideways and you can't get back up. It is a frickity frick frick nightmare. Get back home in one piece.

@Diatonic12 Naw, I don’t go to the Dr unless someone makes me. I’m sure they are just bruised. Typical symptoms like hard to sit in some positions, hurts to take more than about half of a normal breath, sneezing and sniffling is 😩, the laying down and bed thing, etc. It is what it is. 800mg Motrin’s through the day help but a snort of Stadol at bedtime would be clutch.
  • slimgirljo15
    getting ready for bed :yawn:
  • Fitandabbs2020
    Fitandabbs2020 Posts: 533 Member
    edited October 2020
    Wondering if slimgirljo15 is wearing those socks when sleeping 😜!
  • steph6556
    @brustmannzwei, can’t stop chuckling about the, “orange crotch rocket” Scenario and how/why that bike makes it more annoying in your hypothetical accident as opposed to say, a 79 shovel head?? Is it the bike or the type of person would would ride that bike??😂🧐
    Ps. Hope you’re feeling better. Your story was awesome!
  • slimgirljo15
    786qolt3sigv.gif
    Im on no. 3☕
  • brustmannzwei
    edited October 2020
    steph6556 wrote: »
    @brustmannzwei, can’t stop chuckling about the, “orange crotch rocket” Scenario and how/why that bike makes it more annoying in your hypothetical accident as opposed to say, a 79 shovel head?? Is it the bike or the type of person would would ride that bike??😂🧐
    Ps. Hope you’re feeling better. Your story was awesome!

@steph6556 im by no means very creative. I just reflect on true life and embellish. If you’re driving a bright orange crotch rocket with reflective stickers that state the manufacturer your probably a dumbass who would snatch a purse in the back lot of a hotel and need to somewhat slowly maneuver around to make your getaway.

In the “I’m a a hero 79 Shovelhead scenario” story “clubs”, drugs, money, and women of the night are more likely to be involved.
  • brustmannzwei
    edited October 2020
    786qolt3sigv.gif
    Im on no. 3☕

Fresher is better. Never make more than what you’re gonna drink immediately.

Guatemala beans, mild roast, and cream and sugar on the side on the way.

✅ number 4
  • brustmannzwei
    Reflecting.
  • steph6556
    @brustmannzwei, that’s quite an imagination! I’m looking forward to the next installment featuring your club happy, loose women scenario, riding off on their superior bikes😉
    I have a soft spot for choppers.