Replies

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,034 Member
    musicsax wrote: »
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    musicsax wrote: »
    SModa61 wrote: »
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    Ok..so I am dumb...how do I edit my post to add my new weight...the only way I know how seems to create a new post each time?

I post from my laptop. I have a continually open word file that has my evolving posts (in 4 challenges ATM). I'm sure there is a better way.

I do this to and then copy and paste into the challenge each day after I've updated.

Me too. And, my word document is stored in "the cloud" so I can get at it from my laptop or my phone.

Ugh, I wish I could save in something like the cloud to get access on both devices! That'd make it so much easier. Doesn't help I don't have anything to use on my laptop. I'm too cheap to pay $7/month for Microsoft Word just for this challenge haha! For now, I just take notes on my Libra weight app and MFP food diary and quote myself on here.

I too am too much of a scrooge to pay for Word! I use Openoffice Writer, it's free to download from the web - and does the same thing as some of the Microsoft programmes - as well as word documents there are spreadsheets that work like Excel as well as presentations, databases etc.
    My SIL who is extremely computer savvy advised me to use this when I was disappointed that my new laptop 3 years ago did not come with free Microsoft programmes!!

Ohhh, I'll have to look into that, too! I'm definitely not the most computer savvy and coming to post here is pretty much the only reason I get on the computer at all! If that makes me too much of a Scrooge to pay, I'll proudly wear that badge (: Free is much much better!