What’s your plan for Halloween?

Copper_Boom
Copper_Boom Posts: 85 Member
From the opinions being posted on my neighborhood Facebook page, seems like my neighborhood is going full steam ahead on trick or treating on Halloween. My plan is to Grinch it up early this year and keep my porch light off in the hopes they avoid my house. 😁

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited October 2020
    Nvm
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Buying a bunch of candy as though any trick-or-treaters will come by then eating most of the candy except two pounds of Starbursts or Skittles or Nerds that I will eventually donate somewhere. Also scary movies with my beags.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Handing out mini hand-sanitizers (JUST KIDDING, YOU DUM DUMS)
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Idk for Halloween being my favorite holiday I feel like I'm always ill prepared and have nothing to do. I might go to a 20 something LGBT party the weekend before and be old and awkward while I catch covid from the half of the kids that haven't got it yet. I say that because the guy who is hosting mentioned half the people coming have already had it so it's cool. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I might just stay home and post in the selfie threads.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    We are doing a thing at home. For the kids, were decorating the backyard all spooky with Halloween music. They aren’t trick or treating around the neighbourhood but we’re doing it like Easter where we hide the candies in the backyard by the scary fake/skeletons and they have to look for it. Pretty ghetto but better than nothing.

For the adults drinks, games and music.

They can do one year without going house to house, it’s not that serious.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,616 Member
    Dress as fat Thor, sit on my porch drinking and handing out candy to those who are trick or treating.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I'm working but i think i'm gonna come in costume. so that's fun
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I'm def gonna go for a late night walk and hopefully see the blue moon, and the aftermath of Halloween...try to get spooked a bit!

Was talking to a friend who said they may sit on the porch and throw candy at the kids...is it sad that my first thought was to make it a game and if you hit the kid you win? Second (waaay nicer thought) is if you can get the candy into their bag you win
    ...yeah, I'm already a monster - no need to dress up.

I'll take my walk, enjoy the nighttime (which I do) and maybe pay to watch a newer release movie...popcorn, wine...second thought, fries and wine - it's a damn treat celebrated holiday...*kitten* the popcorn
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Dressing up and handing out candy. 😁
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    To drive by and just throw candy at kids.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    No plan. We don't have young children and don't pass out candy anyway. BAU
  • aemw93
    aemw93 Posts: 134 Member
    Working :'(:#
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    To save room for candy eating.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    To "inspect" the candy my 8 year old brings home and take all the good pieces for myself, duh.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited October 2020
    5m1nk2caah6s.gif