October 8 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    @BMcC9- Happy Birthday!
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    @BMcC9

Happy Birthday! Oh, the birthday meal sounds delicious!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    It's both my birthday today, and the Canadian Thanksgiving Monday long weekend about to start (tomorrow after end of work)

Pumpkin pie is DEFINITELY on the menu! The birthday meal (roast of beef, gravy, mashed potatoes etc) might get postponed to tomorrow. First slice of pie .... maybe NOT postponed

.... (Pumpkin Spice is my favourite season of the year - around here "pumpkin spice EVERY thing" shows up in September ..... I make do with pumpkin pie spice-mix from the baking aisle into yogurt, coffee, on PB&banana toast etc for the rest of the year)

Hope you are having a great birthday
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,600 Member
    It's both my birthday today, and the Canadian Thanksgiving Monday long weekend about to start (tomorrow after end of work)

Pumpkin pie is DEFINITELY on the menu! The birthday meal (roast of beef, gravy, mashed potatoes etc) might get postponed to tomorrow. First slice of pie .... maybe NOT postponed

.... (Pumpkin Spice is my favourite season of the year - around here "pumpkin spice EVERY thing" shows up in September ..... I make do with pumpkin pie spice-mix from the baking aisle into yogurt, coffee, on PB&banana toast etc for the rest of the year)

Happy birthday to you and happy Thanksgiving.
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 336 Member
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 43 minutes of vigorous house cleaning, burned 274 calories
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 336 Member

Yay for pumpkin pie! Happy birthday