Join a small group

Hello everyone,

I wondered if any females would like to join a small group - around max 10 people. This would be a group to motivate one another and set personal goals for the week. Right now I am starting small with a goal of exercising twice a week and only having one sweet per day (of reasonable portion size). Please respond if you would like to join this group, and I will send you an invite.

Megan :)

Replies

• caligirl1314
    caligirl1314 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join:) I try to self motivate but I've learned I hold myself more accountable if I have others around me working towards a similar goal.
  • I would like to join:) I try to self motivate but I've learned I hold myself more accountable if I have others around me working towards a similar goal.

Same for me! I've been on and off this wagon, but at least for now, I've strapped myself in for a long haul. Count me in! Also, I find the small "good going girl!" affirmations really motivating :smiley:
  • mugginskate
    mugginskate Posts: 476 Member
    caligirl and jrh, I sent you friend requests. Once you accept them, I'll send an invite to the group!
  • EmmaGoesToOz
    EmmaGoesToOz Posts: 17 Member
    I'd like to join the group. I'm self motivating, but I do enjoy an "atta girl" from time to time. :)
  • crazygonegibby1
    crazygonegibby1 Posts: 83 Member
    I'd love to join. :-)
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    I would love to join also.
  • I would be interested
  • mugginskate
    Sent you all invites!
  • ee_green
    ee_green Posts: 6 Member
    I would love to join! I’ve been on mfp for a while but can never stick to using it for more than a couple of weeks. I’d love a group to keep me motivated and hold me accountable!
  • ClayRobbins
    ClayRobbins Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join:) I try to self motivate but I've learned I hold myself more accountable if I have others around me working towards a similar goal.

Same for me! I've been on and off this wagon, but at least for now, I've strapped myself in for a long haul. Count me in! Also, I find the small "good going girl!" affirmations really motivating :smiley:

I too feel like some accountability would help me preform and stick to a diet. How do you join a group?
  • ChangingMe2021
    ChangingMe2021 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, new here, is it to late to join your small group? I am ready to focus on me.
  • 79Strong
    79Strong Posts: 3 Member
    I'm just starting today. I met with a wellness coaching yesterday and am starting (again) now. If you have room in the group I'd love to be invited.
  • EmmaGoesToOz
    EmmaGoesToOz Posts: 17 Member
    edited October 2020
    Sent you all invites!

hi - my invite didn't come through. Can you resend it?
    thx
  • mugginskate
    Sent you all invites!

hi - my invite didn't come through. Can you resend it?
    thx

I dm'd you!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Sure! Sounds great!
  • jnikky
    jnikky Posts: 12 Member
    I’d love to join, too, if it isn’t too late. Could absolutely use the extra support and love the idea of working toward my goals alongside other women.
  • momofthree9845
    momofthree9845 Posts: 30 Member
    I'd love to join if this is still open.
  • mugginskate
    Sending invites your way, @ladyzherra @jnikky @momofthree9845
  • HungryTraveler
    HungryTraveler Posts: 39 Member
    I would love to join if you'll still have me :)
  • mugginskate
    @HungryTraveler sending invite now.