PW 212.0
    CW 212.0
  • graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member
    PW - 302.5 lbs
    CW - 297.8 lbs

Wow that was a big one 🙂. Weldone

@Pearl4686
    Yay I think you are the only one that uses kg apart from me. I like pounds because you can see the tiniest changes but my scales are In Kg and I used to try and convert them but I always forgot my PW. I know the feeling of being relieved when one doesn't gain as much as expected. Good luck this week.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    @Pearl4686
    Yay I think you are the only one that uses kg apart from me. I like pounds because you can see the tiniest changes but my scales are In Kg and I used to try and convert them but I always forgot my PW. I know the feeling of being relieved when one doesn't gain as much as expected. Good luck this week.
    You are many! I think right now we have 5 people in the UK, 1 in New Zealand, 1 in Luxembourg, and 1 in the Netherlands. And 4 in Canada! There are some people who have not said where they live, but we are all over the place. I keep my calculator handy :blush:
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    PW - 302.5 lbs
    CW - 297.8 lbs

Wow that was a big one 🙂. Weldone

Thank you 🙂
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member

@spyro88 That sounds like a gorgeous walk! With suburban sprawl around here, I'd have to drive a ways to get to that kind of landscape.

@Terytha sorry you've got that to deal with. Good to have finally determined the cause of your discomfort but not a big help when you are feeling crappy and have to bear with it for such a long time before any resolution.

@jguldi11 Apples!! yum. I haven't been reaching for them as a snack for awhile but cold applesauce with a dash of cinnamon has been my go to ice cream substitute since January. I've been buying the Mott's unsweetened (can't imagine added sugar to it - it's certainly sweet enough) but I may look for for some apple bargains and make my own - I hate canning though so I'd have to try to jam it into the already packed freezer. Are you preserving them in jars?

• jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    @eggfreak yes I will be using jars. Canning is a lot of work but I feel so satisfied after so I keep doing it! And I don't have much freezer space so this works better for me. At least with apples I use the regular water bath which is a lot easier than using the pressure canner!

@Terytha my sister ended up with gallstones and gallbladder attacks a while ago, they did her surgery through the bellybutton and the incisions were tiny, so she said the healing process wasn't bad at all, and now of course feels much better. That is a very long wait for you, I hope you're able to find some type of relief in the time being!!

@Kali225 I agree about the weekends being too short. Sounds like you're making the most of it though 😊 I'm hoping to get a cider doughnut myself next weekend!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    @micki48 Please include me in this month's step challenge if you haven't already. Thanks.

t3m4tn09xaq0.png

@evangsimmons170
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    @micki48 my steps for last week:

10/4 2,396
    10/5 10,406 *
    10/6 3,771
    10/7 6,418 *
    10/8 3,408
    10/9 5,242 *
    10/10 5,162 *

Depending on this ankle I may not do great with steps the first few days of this week 😞 I am able to walk on it though so hoping I can still hit my goal more days than not.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

li64k6rizgnn.png
This discussion has been closed.