Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Australian time here.. 6.15am, so Im a bit late .. sorry 😔

how dare you..... :o
    Don't make me use the hose again! :D

:D

Hey, I've missed seeing you around.. hope you're doing ok?
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Well.... Got grounded by MFP for a while.... I tend to get a little...... uh..... rough with folks who insult people I am fond of or ladies. Same guy online as I am in real life I guess. Then decided to take a hiatus from the forums. I am well. Just getting fat and sassy. How are you ma'am?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,062 Member
    Sign me up. This will be perfect those long night shifts!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Well.... Got grounded by MFP for a while.... I tend to get a little...... uh..... rough with folks who insult people I am fond of or ladies. Same guy online as I am in real life I guess. Then decided to take a hiatus from the forums. I am well. Just getting fat and sassy. How are you ma'am?

Ohh, you got in trouble? Shocker :D
    Im doing ok, no complaints 🙂
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    A return to the wild. o:)

t6wzwg8yqsol.png
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    A return to the wild. o:)

t6wzwg8yqsol.png

..... Lunch at Pinky G's ??
  • Diatonic12
    @psychod787 Hello there and @kinetixtrainer2 Howdy.

We've had several bowhunter encounters with grizzlies this fall. My uncle ran into a hunting party from Louisiana. They were spooked by all the tracks, loaded up their gear and headed on home. Many a hunter has turned their game over to the grizzlies. It's like ringing the dinner bell for them. They can't even make it down the mountain and risk losing their horses or mules. The grizzly comes, they hand it over, pack up and swear they're never coming back. B)

https://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/article_72822ccb-4986-57ff-82a4-446cb0ba29c6.html

One of my sibs lives here, their home is teaming with grizzlies. Their neighbor had some out-of-state company, tourist saw a grizzly out the window so he went outside and followed it. He kept telling it, 'I'm here Mr. Grizzly, I'm here, I'm right behind you.' So much nitwittery.

Thanks @JessBbody for the invite. You've got a beary nice place here.

5kto8g31dnoe.png

• Diatonic12
    Hey y'all. Turn 60 minutes on if you're not too late for it. We're on. ;)
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Oh hey after 9. Graveyard shift rants here I come!
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    It's after 9.

Thinking about the choices that dieting forces us to make, and how that can be torturous (and sometimes sad, demoralizing, debilitating). Yes, I know that I can fit any food into my calorie budget, but I didn't have much left over after dinner thanks to mom's delicious cookin'. Had to shoehorn in the calories in a rough guesstimate.

Therefore I couldn't take a chance on this mouthwatering orange creamsicle-like concoction.

m4v8dqdozvyc.jpeg

And instead had to opt for the poor man's version.

bwe5gtg8q8kn.jpeg

In all fairness to the cutie, it was delicious.

But I mean c'mon. Fruit versus ice cream?

Apparently nature can't compete with man's ingenuity, at least when it comes to dessert.

Looking forward to reading graveyard shift rants tomorrow. I won't be up too much longer.

• Yoshiboobs
    Well if you're going to encourage me... 🤔 I started out miffed at my coworker for being lazy but found out later that we're basically doing nothing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Besides a general ongoing trend of disorganization I can't complain....tonight.
    I will however note that the vending machine is a complete rip off but what can you do when you forget to pack lunch and I refuse to starve.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,062 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    It's after 9.

Thinking about the choices that dieting forces us to make, and how that can be torturous (and sometimes sad, demoralizing, debilitating). Yes, I know that I can fit any food into my calorie budget, but I didn't have much left over after dinner thanks to mom's delicious cookin'. Had to shoehorn in the calories in a rough guesstimate.

Therefore I couldn't take a chance on this mouthwatering orange creamsicle-like concoction.

m4v8dqdozvyc.jpeg

And instead had to opt for the poor man's version.

bwe5gtg8q8kn.jpeg

In all fairness to the cutie, it was delicious.

But I mean c'mon. Fruit versus ice cream?

Apparently nature can't compete with man's ingenuity, at least when it comes to dessert.

Looking forward to reading graveyard shift rants tomorrow. I won't be up too much longer.

That cutie looks very delicious to me right now at 0344hrs.
  • JessBbody
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Well if you're going to encourage me... 🤔 I started out miffed at my coworker for being lazy but found out later that we're basically doing nothing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Besides a general ongoing trend of disorganization I can't complain....tonight.
    I will however note that the vending machine is a complete rip off but what can you do when you forget to pack lunch and I refuse to starve.

Doing nothing at work is sometimes better than doing something.
    Is there anything dietarily edible in that vending machine?
    I just assume that everyone here is on a diet, like me, so excuse me for that.

Thinking about how I got so many disagrees on a post about water intake! I said that I don't count my 10 measuring cups of coffee towards my water and that I like to get 8 glasses of pure water per day. Here I was thinking that was standard and normal.

Then someone says that the whole drinking 8 glasses of water per day had been "debunked". I had no idea! I swear I learn something new on this site every day.

Still not gonna change it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Thinking about how I got so many disagrees on a post about water intake! I said that I don't count my 10 measuring cups of coffee towards my water and that I like to get 8 glasses of pure water per day. Here I was thinking that was standard and normal.

Then someone says that the whole drinking 8 glasses of water per day had been "debunked". I had no idea! I swear I learn something new on this site every day.

You should never drink water.

Fish *kitten* in water.
  • Yoshiboobs

I’m not super on a diet but I’m watching what I eat. There’s not really anything good in the vending machine but I’m not a fan of going hungry. I get the jerky.
    I agree that the water intake should be pure water. I count things like coffee against my water like alcohol. This isn’t something I’ve backed with science but with just what I think. 😅
  • JessBbody
    You're probably paying through the nose for that jerky compared to if you bought the big bag and split it up into nice snack size portions.

Jerky is a great snack, especially for a dieter.

Thanks for backing me up on the water. Hope your coworker is not being an *kitten* tonight.
  • Yoshiboobs
    You're probably paying through the nose for that jerky compared to if you bought the big bag and split it up into nice snack size portions.

Jerky is a great snack, especially for a dieter.

Thanks for backing me up on the water. Hope your coworker is not being an *kitten* tonight.

Oh I know that I'm wasting all sorts of money in those machines and I'm trying to remember to not only pack something but I also have to remember to buy things to bring when grocery shopping! 😅😅😅😅 Most of my problems in my fitness journey come down to disorganization and low energy.
    Everyone seems a little sensitive on my crew tonight. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Is it a full moon??? 🐺🌕
  • Diatonic12
    @JessBbody How's it going. Lunchmeat still on the menu. <3 Haven't heard from you in awhile.
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    Poke - hello - is there anybody out there!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Hello, I'm here. Almost 1 am here in the East