What We're Eating

Replies

• umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Breakfast: Pumpkin oat pancakes with Greek yogurt, almond butter, and banana; coffee with oat milk
    Lunch: Pumpkin chili made with ground turkey and kidney beans; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Raw Rev Glo peanut butter, dark chocolate, and sea salt protein bar
    Dinner: Wild rice pilaf with sweet potato, dried cranberries, and pecans topped with ground chicken, sautéed apples, and a little goat cheese; raw carrots and celery
    Snack: Homemade popcorn (maybe)
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Aww busy and backwards day today... I am just being childish and eating whatever 😦
    B- 2 slices of no carb aldi bread with pumpkin cream cheese and coffee
    L- 1 low carb tortilla with a tbs of 5 layer dip
    Many hours later 😲
    D- I couldn't think of anything I wanted to cook so I made a low carb wrap with cream cheese,real bacon bits,and deli ham with a serving of nacho cheese chips 🐽

Dilemma I am at only 700ish calories....... soooo after dh gets off work I will make a snack/meal.
    Workout: Sydneys leg workoutfrom today 250ish burn
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,241 Member
    Breakfast: Green chili and egg breakfast burrito, sour cream to dip, and a small glass of apple cider

Lunch: Frozen meal and an apple

Snack: Options include: roasted pumpkin seeds, RX Bar, dried mango, nuts, or cheese cubes

Dinner: Teriyaki pork rice bowls (mix of regular and cauliflower rice) and delicata squash

Dessert: Apple cider donut with tea
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Yesterday -
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover 1/2 a chicken Chipotle bowl
    Lunch: Steak and cheese pretzel roll from a local Amish market
    Dinner: Chicken pesto flatbread from Tropical Smoothie
    Snack: 1/4 cup homemade pineapple fried rice
    Dessert: 1/2 container Ben and Jerry's PB Half Baked ice cream

Today -
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover chili with cheese, oyster crackers, and a dollup of Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Likely either Kodiak pancakes or eggs with veggies and a morningstar breakfast sausage
    Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries
    Dinner: Homemade pork ramen
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
  • arogers0541
    arogers0541 Posts: 98 Member
    Yesterday -
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover 1/2 a chicken Chipotle bowl
    Lunch: Steak and cheese pretzel roll from a local Amish market
    Dinner: Chicken pesto flatbread from Tropical Smoothie
    Snack: 1/4 cup homemade pineapple fried rice
    Dessert: 1/2 container Ben and Jerry's PB Half Baked ice cream

Today -
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover chili with cheese, oyster crackers, and a dollup of Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Likely either Kodiak pancakes or eggs with veggies and a morningstar breakfast sausage
    Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries
    Dinner: Homemade pork ramen
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake

I have to ask about this pineapple fried rice. Is this something you make yourself or purchase?
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Superseeds & grains oatmeal w/ protein powder, almond butter, pumpkin pie spice, and dried figs; double espresso w/ oat milk
    Lunch: Pumpkin chili; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Siggi's mixed berries & acai skyr
    Dinner: Whole wheat naan bread, roasted asparagus, zucchini, and Tuscan kale, with 2 eggs and feta cheese; frozen mixed tropical fruit
    Snack: Celery
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Siggi's vanilla & cinnamon skyr with pumpkin mixed in, topped w/ homemade muesli with oats, pecans, and dried cranberries
    Lunch: Tuna salad and a small piece of spanakopita; square of dark chocolate w/ whole hazelnuts
    Snack: Small pumpkin macchiato; raspberries and blueberries
    Dinner: Homemade barbecue chicken pizza; campfire s'mores ice cream
  • rainingribbons
    I have to ask about this pineapple fried rice. Is this something you make yourself or purchase?

Make! My younger brother made this following this recipe: https://www.bingingwithbabish.com/recipes/2017/8/22/pineapplecurryfriedrice

Though we used curry powder instead of his spice blend because we don't have a spice grinder. It was really good!
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer x2
    Snack: Blueberries and greek yogurt
    Lunch: Homemade minstrone soup with ground turkey added in
    Snack: Likely more coffee and a protein bar
    Dinner: Potentially either porkchops in apple with roasted butternut squash and brussels, or pulled chicken tacos depending on whether I go to a friend's for dinner tonight.
  • Today for a snack I had some plain greek yogurt, with a squirt of sugar-free pumpkin syrup, and cut up apple pieces. It gave me a real fall apple/pumpkin vibe!
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with mixed fruit. Large mug coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Meat tray from a local bbq place with fries, coleslaw, mac & cheese (shared with husband, ate waaaaay to much but it was my birthday)🎂
    Dinner
    Large slice pumpkin pie with a large scoop of baskin Robbins pumpkin ice cream and a large scoop of kemps moose track ice cream. Placed in 2 bowls one for husband one for me. Our dog "Mason" He got to lock the bowl🐶
    Already know I'm up 5 pounds so now it's time to dial it back😔.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Yummy day today

B- 2 slices of no carb toast with pumpkin cream cheese and a banana
    L- 1 low carb wrap with 5 layer dip with baby carrots
    S-1/4 cup of lightly salted nuts
    D- veggie taco soup with cream cheese and a serving of tortilla chips
    S- no sugar pumpkin pie with no crust

1200 on the nose
    No exercise rest day
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Pumpkin + spinach smoothie bowl with almond butter, maple walnut granola, and blueberries
    Lunch: Kale salad with roasted sweet potatoes, turkey, brussel sprouts, beets, goat cheese, honey mustard pretzel pieces, and honey mustard dressing
    Snack: Hazelnut macchiato with oat milk
    Dinner: Leftover homemade BBQ chicken pizza, roasted zucchini, asparagus, and kale; 1 slice (1/3) of a chocolate caramel apple
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: 2 eggs scrambled with spinach and part-skim mozzarella cheese with a morningstar breakfast sausage and a light English muffin
    Lunch: Minstrone soup with ground turkey added in, a small Fuji apple
    Snack: Lightly salted almonds
    Dinner: Homemade shrimp eggrolls!

Will likely also have another coffee or a cup of tea somewhere in there.
  • danstewartmartin
    danstewartmartin Posts: 8 Member
    Yesterday we did Thanksgiving dinner at my folks, so it was a very different day food wise for me.

Breakfast: 2 litres of coffee with a half cup of milk. (70 cal)

Lunch: 1 sliced gala apple (70 calories)

Dinner: 9oz turkey, 1 cup mashed potatoes, .5 cup stuffing, 1 cup baby carrots, .25 cup gravy (600 calories)

Dessert: 1 slice homemade coconut cream pie. (1400 calories. Yes, you read that right.)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,241 Member
    Breakfast: Nothing. I am off today and rarely eat breakfast on days I don't work.

Lunch: Leftover gyro and baba ganoush

Snack: Options include: roasted pumpkin seeds, RX Bar, dried mango, nuts, or cheese cubes

Dinner: Pot roast with carrots and potatoes

Dessert: Brownie

This weekend has been rough and has included a lot of ordering in. Lack of sleep, a sick kitty (yes, again), me being sick, fatigue... just been a stressful time.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: fridge oats made with vanilla Greek yogurt, blueberries, lemon juice, cinnamon, ground flax & oats. Coffee of course.

Lunch: TVP taco salad with tons of sauteed peppers & onions, crushed tortilla chips, sour cream & salsa

Dinner: salmon, risotto, asparagus and a slice of rhubarb sticky pudding w/ prickly pear tea.
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Breakfast- mocha protein coffee with cashew milk, pumpkin spice coffee with hazelnut creamer

Lunch- Green Giant harvest protein bowl

Dinner- 3 scrambled eggs with cheese in a tortilla and 3 turkey sausage links

Snacks- small rice krispie treat, package of lil bites muffins
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Slice of homemade whole grain pumpkin zucchini bread + skyr with mashed banana
    Lunch: Chicken breast, roasted asparagus, zucchini, and kale, and a small piece of leftover spanakopita; square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Raw Rev Glo protein bar; double espresso with oat milk pumpkin spice creamer
    Dinner: Chicken breast, hard-boiled egg, roasted brussel sprouts, butternut squash, pecans, and cranberries; clementine