Being a paid mfp member???

theyoyoer
theyoyoer Posts: 15 Member
Just to be curious, is it worth paying the £40 for the year to be a paid member, what are the pros etc (apart from not seeing the ridiculous amounts of ads 😂)

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    I was before... the no ads were nice but that's all I used as far as the features go. I cancelled and switched to another food logging app.
  • theyoyoer
    theyoyoer Posts: 15 Member
    Thanks 👍
  • ibrake4bunnies
    ibrake4bunnies Posts: 63 Member
    I probably shouldn't say this but ad blockers work great. There are several that attach right to your browser.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    I think you can have a trial for 14 days or something like that. I've subscribed but I'm not using the features. I did found it useful when I was really into training and I think it will be useful again when next years season starts. I like the ability to plan a week with different calorie/macro goals per day to match what I'm doing.
  • I pay for the premium. I like the reduced ads. It also opens up other features, like being able to easily see which foods took you over in a particular macro or micro nutrient.
    For me, it is worth the CAD60/year (that's only CAD5/month -- less than a cup of coffee) to avoid some ads.