What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    senalay788 wrote: »
    One of my fav things about this time of the year.... so many choices, all local for a change.

20171031-squash-varieties-vicky-wasik-18.jpg

acorn squash, fresh butter and brown sugar :)

Kambocha baked !

Had it roasted tonight, I love winter squash!

I figured you guys mean kabocha squash right? Kambocha sounds like a combo of kombucha and kabocha LOL. I've never had kabocha but always wanted to because I saw so many bloggers eating it.
    Oregano rice cakes :p

pack_oregano.png.pagespeed.ce._5066RMleZ.png

These sound delicious, do you put toppings on them or eat them plain?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Roasted vegetables! I made some last night and they were sooo good!

gc4x3tke8s1x.jpg

OMG 😍 I want!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    I really want roasted red potatoes! with ketchup!
  • pancakerunner
    Sea salt n pepper Virginia peanuts that someone gave me as a present. 98wt92tt8o55.jpeg
    I usually don’t eat nuts because they are so high cal for low bulk but these are just soooo good.

Why can’t they find a way to make low calorie nuts :D .

now I want Five Guys and the roasted peanuts... doubt they have them though bc of COVID
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member
    Roast beef! Because I'm apparently still craving a roast beef sandwich even tho they're nowhere to be had (that I usually go to).

Altho, it did occur to me that Arby's would still be selling them. :)
  • pancakerunner
    glassyo wrote: »
    Roast beef! Because I'm apparently still craving a roast beef sandwich even tho they're nowhere to be had (that I usually go to).

YUM with swiss cheese
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member

YUM with swiss cheese

Ugh, the French Dip and Swiss is so good. I need to go to Arby's.
  • Dante_80
    Dante_80 Posts: 474 Member
    edited October 2020
    Oregano rice cakes :p

pack_oregano.png.pagespeed.ce._5066RMleZ.png

@monsterfrogaki Παναϊαμ, τρέχουνε τα σάλια τώρα!! :D

For me, it has to be walnuts lately. My aunt sent me a bag of them last month, and it's almost gone!

• o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member

YUM with swiss cheese

Ugh, the French Dip and Swiss is so good. I need to go to Arby's.

I have been lusting after a beef n cheddar and curly fries. Nowhere near in my future, but the desire very much lingers
  • pancakerunner
    gosh... haven't been to arbys in ages! Apparently they sell just the meat now (deli counter style)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member
    edited October 2020
    gosh... haven't been to arbys in ages! Apparently they sell just the meat now (deli counter style)

Wait, so no sandwiches? How could that be? Or in addition to like Subway was selling grocery items?

I was checking out the sandwiches on the website and that french dip really did look good. I used to get one at Quiznos.

@o0Firekeeper0o Give in! You won't regret it. :)

When I lost enough weight, I gave up some of my favorite fast food sandwiches because of the lower calories (mostly went to just like chicken filets with a side salad). But one day I had the calories and was leaving work early so decided to get a roast beef sandwich from Arby's since it had been forever.

Did I wait until I got home to take my first bite? Nope! Was it everything I'd ever remembered? Better! That bun was the softest bun I'd ever tasted and, fakeish roast beef or not, it was damned good. :)

(Trader Joe's sells the packaged Columbus roast beef too but then I'd have to make my own sandwich and it's never the same. I can't even make a salad that tastes normal and that's the easiest thing in the world!)

• pancakerunner

Wait, so no sandwiches? How could that be? Or in addition to like Subway was selling grocery items?

I as checking out the sandwiches on the website and that french dip really did look good. I used to get one at Quiznos.

o0Firekeeper0o Give in! You won't regret it. :)

When I lost enough weight, I gave up some of my favorite fast food sandwiches because of the lower calories (mostly went to just like chicken filets with a side salad). But one day I had the calories and was leaving work early so decided to get a roast beef sandwich from Arby's since it had been forever.

Did I wait until I got home to take my first bite? Nope! Was it everything I'd ever remembered? Better! That bun was the softest bun I'd ever tasted and, fakeish roast beef or not, it was damned good. :)

(Trader Joe's sells the packaged Columbus roast beef too but then I'd have to make my own sandwich and it's never the same. I can't even make a salad that tastes normal and that's the easiest thing in the world!)

In addition to other menu items!
  • pancakerunner
    Re: Arby's deli meats... apparently it is only in Atlanta area
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Biscoff cookies
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Bananas
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,222 Member
    Mixed nuts. Aldi's brand is actually pretty low in peanuts!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Avocado
  • pancakerunner
    Athijade wrote: »
    Mixed nuts. Aldi's brand is actually pretty low in peanuts!

I like their deluxe mix!