October 12 Sign In

13»

Replies

• dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited October 2020
    Strange day, but good w.r.t. this challenge: decided to take the 🚴‍♀️ instead of the 🚘 and needed only 5 min more 😃. Was left with about 500 cals, too.

Wait, that was on Sunday 😃.

Yesterday I only 🚴‍♀️ for about 45 min, but still had calories left 😃.
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    pass day #2
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    Date: 10/12
    Exercised: Yes 100 mins treadmill ( burned 553 calories )
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 3 left

Found out today I am loosing my job in 3 weeks. I do remote learning with a family and the mom is loosing her job now. I really had to force myself to eat today. I can't eat when upset, but I needed the exercise to de-stress and relax. I just want to sleep and not think anymore today.

@ginadomaszewicz
    I’m so sorry to read this. I’m sure they will give you a stellar review & many students need you. Big hugs!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    Oct 12
    Yes x 3
    Walked fast with giant hill
    1:36
    Calories under > 300
    Tracked all

Healthy air!! Blue skies!❤️❤️

💚
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,279 Member
    October 12, 2020

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No, because this weekend was our Thanksgiving here is Canada. Could not keep track. I ate wisely but did nit bother to track.

Kitchen Closed? No

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @alligatorob it takes a long time to recover from surgery. Relax!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    October 11
    Yes X3

October 12
    Yes X 3
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Late entry but the month hasn't beaten me yet...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout - 8th of 20 sessions (53) TOTAL: 53 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 392 exercise calories
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Rest day tomorrow (well, yesterday as of my posting). Another day at 53 minutes. I'll try to lower my time even further for Session #9 in two days (errr, today) 😄
  • MaitreyaGrace
    MaitreyaGrace Posts: 20 Member
    Pass Day #2
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @MaltedTea - your workout sounds interesting. I know you’ve been posting it, but I can’t remember. What were your starting numbers? What does it entail? Is it helping your upper body strength?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited October 2020
    @MaltedTea - your workout sounds interesting. I know you’ve been posting it, but I can’t remember. What were your starting numbers? What does it entail? Is it helping your upper body strength?

It's fun, gets results fast (as long as your form's decent) and the original version is here...

https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/10000-swing-kettlebell-workout

Since it's my first time (umm, and I did not want to buy a new KB), I'm using 25 lb to swing.

My strength movement is one arm DB press ups. I'm currently on 12 lb and hope to get to 20 lb for the last 3-5 sessions. My upper body needs more strength 🤷🏿‍♀️

If you try it at some point, then tag my username to let me know!

I'll likely do it with you at that time, but with a heavier KB.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @maltedtea - my upper body strength is horrendous. Hmmm. I’m thinking 25 pounds is scary! Although with 15 pound dumbbells I’m pretty much there for deadlifts etc. I’ll start looking for a kettlebell. It’s hard to find weights right now at reasonable prices. I am checking out the t-nation site once I post this. Thank you.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes