Yikes!

I accidently posted my information while being logged into the site on my sister, Melanni's account. All of that was from ME!

Replies

• dlarson
    dlarson Posts: 20
    I accidently posted my information while being logged into the site on my sister, Melanni's account. All of that was from ME!
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    i'm sorry but from now on you are melanni and not her sister anymore :glasses:
  • purrrr
    just pulling your leg, welcome to MFP, enjoy your stay! :flowerforyou:
  • dlarson
    Thank you. I am having a lot of fun fiddling around with this website. Obviously, I am a little bit computer illiterate. I have lost three pounds since Sunday but I am sure that it will slow down a little bit. My body is just in shock from not having junk food every day.
  • dlarson
    How were you able to get the blog to show your ticker?
  • purrrr
    oh the ticker is inbuilt in everyone's MFP account and it updates as soon as you enter your 'check-in' weight

just go here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker/home and adjust your ticker style preferences, then go back and get the ticker code and go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/signature and paste the code there, then it becomes your signature
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    i'm sorry but from now on you are melanni and not her sister anymore :glasses:

ROLFMAO.
    Surely it wasn't *that* funny, but man did that hit me just right this morning!! :laugh:

Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dlarson
    Wow! 46 pounds?! How long did that take you? I am impressed.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • dlarson
    Wow! You have lost 26 pounds since December? How much exercise do you do?