October 13 Sign In

Replies

• clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Exercise: ✅
    Tracked: ✅
    Under: ❌ ( made homemade peanut butter fudge and didn’t show enough self restraint)
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,262 Member
    October 12, 2020

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member

Tuesday, October 13

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, lift lower body

Pass days to date - 2

It was a rainy, cold day today. Yesterday I made the chicken soup from the October 5 blog of fall soup recipes. It was so easy to make (Crockpot) and so good. We had it last night and then again today. I usually stick to the same meals but I love fall soup and it looked interesting. I’m going to try the apple butternut squash one next. I love butternut squash soup.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 60 minute barre strength workout this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    For yesterday - yes, x's 3
    For today - yes, x's 3 - Got my son to walk with me this morning as my friend was not available. We went to a fancy little coffee/pastry shop...but I got a paleo bar and a "skinny latte"...so was good there. I did eat 2 donut holes...but burned those off. I Am ratcheting down my intake for calories and such starting tomorrow. Tired of this extremely slow rate of loss. I know not to go too low...but something has to change.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    yes x3
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Exercise: 30 minutes of farm activity
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: good
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 347 Member
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30 minutes Tabata Workout
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    October 13
    Yes X 3
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Yes - 115 calories remaining
    Yes - 12.76 miles
    Yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Yes times three
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member

[...] yesterday I found out I am loosing my job its been rough. I know I will start getting hungry again soon!

@ginadomaszewicz , heads up! 🤗 This is a chance to start anew, I am confident that you will find another job on due time! 🤞 Meanwhile, use the time you've got, to catch up on all activities that you couldnt because you had to go to work. Go for a hike, if you have time - the autumn colours 🍁🍃🍂 are fantastic and that gives you a new perspective on things ⛰.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Yes x 3

Days goals met: 11
    Pass days used: 2 (1 unplanned; 1 preplanned)
  • josefinejem
    josefinejem Posts: 249 Member
    Posting for yesterday (13th): pass day, which means I'm now on my 4th pass and out of the winners circle. This is fine, and yesterday wasn't a terrible day, I just missed my exercise due to pouring rain and so also went over a bit on calories.
    I'm noticing that as its getting colder I'm slipping into hibernation mood - i.e., finding it hard to motivate myself for exercise and making more frequent trips in to the kitchen during the day looking for snacks! When the weather was warmer my lunch was frequently a green smoothie but that just doesn't appeal now, so I'm going to have to find comforting alternatives. I'm thinking veggie soups would be a good option; going to try to get some batch cooking done this weekend.
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Yes x3
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @oldDogBiking - thank you.