October 13 Sign In

13»

Replies

• keepeout
    keepeout Posts: 6 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Went for a walk with my medical assisting class for 30 minutes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? I was under, as usual
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Rest day but eeked by with a bit of walking and helping with an Internet/WiFi installation despite having rented a car for the day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base (not counting the ~75 calories tracked from walking lol)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES but with only 35 calories to spare 😱
    ---|---|---|---
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    @oldDogBiking One more great story. I hope you're saving these tales. You have a book in you. Thanks for sharing here.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    @josefinejem I'm the same way with colder weather arriving -- I go into hibernation mode, too. I let my gym membership expire to avoid exposure to the public for COVID-19. I get enough exercise at work (too much and COVID related, too), but it's a struggle to exercise on my days off, especially with the chilly weather and my work-related fatigue.

For me, it comes down to a mental decision the day before that I'm just going to do it. I'm more successful if I include something I like -- walking in a place I like and including a cup of no-calorie coffee at the end. Hope this helps.

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Yes, yes, yes
    Walking the dog and a good healthy food day.
  • jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    I did a nice long walk in the breezy weather and a POWER WALK indoors. I'm loving this alternative universe of youtubing it with exercise. Logged about 1.5 hours of exercising, stretching, walking, breathing --which is really a great thing :)

Tracked it all and was Under Calorie count for the day :)
  • MaitreyaGrace
    MaitreyaGrace Posts: 20 Member
    Pass Day #3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    goingape wrote: »
    Pass day for me. I think 4....so out of contention.

I did exercise but didn’t log everything today. I think by tomorrow I will be back on track.

@goingape But you’re still in contention for Champion!! 🏅
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Posting for yesterday (13th): pass day, which means I'm now on my 4th pass and out of the winners circle. This is fine, and yesterday wasn't a terrible day, I just missed my exercise due to pouring rain and so also went over a bit on calories.
    I'm noticing that as its getting colder I'm slipping into hibernation mood - i.e., finding it hard to motivate myself for exercise and making more frequent trips in to the kitchen during the day looking for snacks! When the weather was warmer my lunch was frequently a green smoothie but that just doesn't appeal now, so I'm going to have to find comforting alternatives. I'm thinking veggie soups would be a good option; going to try to get some batch cooking done this weekend.

@josefinejem But you’re still in contention for Champion!!!! 🎖
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 I enjoy catching you cheering on our team members!! Thanks!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Oct 13
    Walked 1:20 close to dark (cooler) My music made it fun! Celtic Women’s Orinoco Flow is A-MAZING!

Calories just under
    Tracked all

💚
  • MadisonMolly2017
    @MadisonMolly2017 I enjoy catching you cheering on our team members!! Thanks!

Thank you Rick!! 😄
    Thank YOU for all you do for US!!!
    🦸🏼‍♂️

Maddie
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    goingape wrote: »
    Pass day for me. I think 4....so out of contention.

I did exercise but didn’t log everything today. I think by tomorrow I will be back on track.

You may be out of contention for the Winner's Circle, but don't forget the UA Champions List! Keep posting! (you will be learning a lot about what does / doesn't fit your personal situation, and get you in good training for the Nov WC)
  • RangerRickL
  • MadisonMolly2017

That’s it! That’s the version!!
    You are SO sweet! And this is just what I needed at this moment! Listened to it 5 times..and counting! I hadn’t seen it! Wow two huge drum set-ups...my favorite is the violins with flutes sparking up the high high notes!

THANK YOU Rick aka @RangerRickL !!!!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member

That’s it! That’s the version!!
    You are SO sweet! And this is just what I needed at this moment! Listened to it 5 times..and counting! I hadn’t seen it! Wow two huge drum set-ups...my favorite is the violins with flutes sparking up the high high notes!

THANK YOU Rick aka @RangerRickL !!!!

We have that on cd ....
  • RangerRickL
    @MadisonMolly2017 It sure beats the Enya version on youtube.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes