40lbs down in 11 months! (Pics)

stephnstars
stephnstars Posts: 47 Member
edited October 2020 in Success Stories
Wow! Today I hit 40lbs weight loss!!!! I didn't think I could do it but here I am! One day at a time! The first picture is THE picture that started my journey. My friend took this last November, my baby boy was 8 months old and I knew "I've just had a baby" wasn't a valid excuse any more. I started logging and choosing healthy substitutes but Christmas rolled around and I soon fell of the wagon! Fast forward to April this year and stuck in lockdown. It was time to restart and focus on me again. A combination of logging, running and bodyweight exercises (using fitbit coach) and here i am 40lbs lighter! Looking in the mirror daily I can't see the changes but putting the pictures together i can see I've lost weight from everywhere. I have another 7lbs to lose to get to my 2nd goal of 180lbs but I am in no rush, taking things slowly, healthily and concentrating on improving my strength as I go. If I can do this as an avid lover of cake and all things yummy then I'm sure you can too <3

ccdy6lp5bbxw.jpg

rjrz9hogh1ev.jpg

Replies

• Musclemassass
    Musclemassass Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you for posting this. You look amazing and love your new hair colour too. You inspire me to keep going.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Fabulous transformation!! Thanks for sharing :):)
  • stephnstars
    Thank you for posting this. You look amazing and love your new hair colour too. You inspire me to keep going.

Haha thank you! I haven't even dyed it.. just going grey :D
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    Well, I can certainly see the difference! 😋
    Lockdown made a huge difference for me too. Logging has been key and I’ve had more time to cook and experiment with new recipes.

You go girl!
  • ibrake4bunnies
    ibrake4bunnies Posts: 63 Member
    you look so great! Congratulations! And your baby is a cutie too!
  • 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    Congratulations- Great Job!
  • Truebliss5412
    Truebliss5412 Posts: 1 Member
    B) Good Job!
  • MarieMoore87
    MarieMoore87 Posts: 10 Member
    Awesome! It certainly is the little daily things that add up...Should I walk on my 15 min break this morning? Should I drink water instead of soda with my lunch today? Can I fit a 20 min walk in after work before making dinner? If you're gonna eat it, log it! Amazing job! Thank you for sharing!
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Amazing achievement! Your little one is a cutie - I'm sure he will be happy that you have more energy to play!
  • stephnstars
    Awesome! It certainly is the little daily things that add up...Should I walk on my 15 min break this morning? Should I drink water instead of soda with my lunch today? Can I fit a 20 min walk in after work before making dinner? If you're gonna eat it, log it! Amazing job! Thank you for sharing!

Yes! That's exactly what goes on in my mind! And I have the days I go over but don't beat myself up... log and move on. Its a marathon not a sprint :)
  • stephnstars
    spyro88 wrote: »
    Amazing achievement! Your little one is a cutie - I'm sure he will be happy that you have more energy to play!

Thank you :)
  • stephnstars
    suzij27 wrote: »
    Well, I can certainly see the difference! 😋
    Lockdown made a huge difference for me too. Logging has been key and I’ve had more time to cook and experiment with new recipes.

You go girl!

Thank you!! X
  • stephnstars
    you look so great! Congratulations! And your baby is a cutie too!

Aww thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!