Any Les Mills On Demand success stories

Hi all.

I've lost over a stone in 3 months doing Les Mills On Demand and find it great! Lost more than I did going to the gym for a whole year!

Are there any success stories out there using purely LMOD?

I would like to know if continuing will shift the last of my fat and show my muscles up or if I need to change to mainly proper weightlifting? Thanks

Replies

• Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Hi! I JUST signed up for Les Mills On Demand. I use to use the program at the gym but now that I workout at home, I just signed up for one year. I have done a couple of the classes and I love it!! My only regret was not getting it sooner when this whole pandemic started. I mix mine up with weight training to though. :)
  • kirsty_w84
    kirsty_w84 Posts: 3 Member
    I've been a Les Mills On Demand member for 2.5 years. I've been in the best shape of my life at times when following the programs but I've always incorporated running alongside it.
  • gazpainter
    gazpainter Posts: 22 Member
    I can't believe I didn't find it before... I have heard of it but thought it was like a ladies "bum and glute" type class.. How wrong was I lol the only thing I can't seem to do is turn my less flabby stomach to muscle... Lol...
  • sallyannmason1
    sallyannmason1 Posts: 2 Member
    I love it. I have done lots of the usual dvd's Jillian Michaels, Bob Harper, Cathe, T25 spring to mind.... but during the pandemic I signed up to LM. I love it, it is so uplifting apart from anything else and where others just have "Lift music" in the background this is set to music and it is great. I will be keeping going with it. It is the neareest thing I have found to being in a live class