Accountabilibuddy

Starting over for what seems like the 100th time and want some accountability friends! I’m getting married in a year and have about 60lbs to lose!

Replies

• Muffin_top88
    Muffin_top88 Posts: 41 Member
    Congrats on your engagement!!!
    I’m just getting back on track as well we had our second baby back in may and I stopped everything and gain my weight back. It’s always hard to start over but there’s a lot of great people here that will help you get through it. Add me if you like. Good luck on your journey 😊
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    edited October 2020
    hi don't think that way, don't think great here I go again, think of it as one long journey, and yes it is a cliche but the road to success is not a straight line sloping up, it is small peaks with huge valleys in between, don't ask yourself what if I fail, what if I quit, what if I give up, ask yourself how will I deal with a set back when it happens, and come up with a plan

Example: you went bat sheet crazy and over ate the entire weekend, ok no problem, you fast on Monday

also don't just rely on a scale, ok I have seen ladies stay the same weight or gain weigh yet go down a couple dress sizes, so find a pair of your favorite jeans that don't fit today and try them on once every month and see what they say, ha ha you will go from muffin top to snug fit to falling off

you have plenty of time to achieve your goal, but just think what if you only loose half the weight so only 30 pounds, isn't that way better than nothing, I think any move in the right direction is a win, so go win sum girl!
  • brittkd14
    brittkd14 Posts: 22 Member
    All the best wishes for your marriage!!! ❤️

Add me if you would like to be friends. I’m back on MFP bc I needed to keep my appetite in check as it sky rocketed when I really amped up my fitness. Scale moving back in the right direction with 35lbs to go. 🙂
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Trying to get back to it. If your diary is open and you log , feel free to add. You can do it. Stay strong 💪