New Friends Wanted 😀

Hi Everyone!

My name is Bridget and I just got back on here for the first time in a really long time. Looking for some new friends to help motivate myself and give help where I can as well. Definitely have been struggling with a 30 lb weight gain over Covid and having life just take over. Hopefully this time around will have some success! :)

Replies

• RVLife33912
    RVLife33912 Posts: 8 Member
    Welcome Back! I log daily and have an open diary, just recently joined and looking for friends as well!
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    welcome, and ditto, you are not alone, Covid fat sucks but we can shed it together but separately, ha ha, start yesterday not tomorrow, do the little things, switch to smaller plates for your meals instead of using the giant ones, also when you snack don't eat out of the pretzel bag, grab a handful and put in on a paper towel and just eat that, it works!
  • blmr789
    blmr789 Posts: 3 Member
    Good tips! Thanks!
  • CassandraXing
    CassandraXing Posts: 5 Member
    Hi add me if u like.. Welcome back. Repeat offender here
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Welcome back! Best of luck to you guys on your journey! You are more than welcome to add me if you’d like!
  • jlbell1967
    jlbell1967 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m new here too! Again! This time is for real. Covid got me good. You can add me too please!
    Motivation is always good to have!
  • WalkAwayRenee86
    WalkAwayRenee86 Posts: 27 Member
    blmr789 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Bridget and I just got back on here for the first time in a really long time. Looking for some new friends to help motivate myself and give help where I can as well. Definitely have been struggling with a 30 lb weight gain over Covid and having life just take over. Hopefully this time around will have some success! :)
    The task is easier if we can support each other and share tips. Add me if you want a supportive friend. 😊
  • WalkAwayRenee86
    WalkAwayRenee86 Posts: 27 Member
    Welcome Back! I log daily and have an open diary, just recently joined and looking for friends as well!
    Hi, RVLife. 😊 Are you a full-timer? My husband wants to RV full time when we retire but I am reluctant. I would rather keep our home and take 3 month trips then come home to rest and plan for a month or two before heading out again. I would love to hear your perspective and experiences with RV life.
  • EML112610
    EML112610 Posts: 27 Member
    Same boat girl.... im having a hard time sending friend requests so add me if you like!
  • Red2502
    Red2502 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me for mutual motivation
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I have about 30 I would love to lose.
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for more friends on here and to get back into a routine!
  • harshbeniwal
    harshbeniwal Posts: 10 Member
    Looking for more motivation... Feel free to add me.. :smile:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    I need to take my "covid 19" off before I have to go back to the office and fit into real clothes again...haha. Feel free to add me!
  • broadwey21
    broadwey21 Posts: 39 Member
    what happens when you run out of excuses not to ??? you actually have to do it ;) hoping to not have to do it alone, feel free to add me for a bit of mutual support and humour
  • mcbeef29
    mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
    I'm back on here again. Been logging for about 2 weeks, looking now to connect with some new friends for some fun and motivation. It definitely helps to have a support/friend network on here.
  • Fatexterminator1
    Fatexterminator1 Posts: 13 Member
    Ok I keep having to come back need to build friendships find it hard to keep the weight down alone
  • BoxingDayBoy
    BoxingDayBoy Posts: 21 Member
    I've invited you...welcome back
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,545 Member
    Welcome! I've been on here a long time but really started pushing myself to be more serious with tracking over the last 4 months. Feel free to add me. I have an open diary and love to include new friends.
  • mrsgentry16
    mrsgentry16 Posts: 2 Member
    You guys can invite me! I’m up for friends and will friend you back!