Weight No More - October 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @podperson1 !!!!! :heart:

@kiane50 - Do you want to change your weigh-in day to one that isn't after a night of eating out? I'd hate for your numbers to be skewed. I'm such a numbers person, I know that would bother me. Although you did hit a loss, so maybe you don't eat as poorly at a restaurant as you think.

@ljdanny - Sending positivity your way!
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    I don't know why I always feel like I can be doing better.

@sleepymom5 - Right there with you. There's a thin line between knowing there's room for progress and thinking you're not doing as well as you should be doing. But, from what I've seen, you're on the right track! Effort is progress. You've got this!

@pacsnc6 - That's so exciting! Happy for you!
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Pw: 149.8
    Ca: 149.8
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    @pacsnc6 Those are fantastic news!!! You will beat it! You’re so strong and determined!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Check in for Thursday
    Food-logged and under (and forgot to close again)
    Water-64 oz
    Exercise-30 min walk and PT

Good day yesterday. I had a good week (from Monday) and I am down 3 pounds. I understand that the weight is mostly water but a much better number for me to see on the scale Lol! I am still up 2.2 lbs for the month and 3.5 from before the walk so I have some work to do. I am starting to feel more like myself too. I think I was mostly just exhausted. I am not in as much pain as I was but my left knee is swollen and hurts but even that is getting better. I had the same thing the beginning of the summer, I hope this isn't going to be a thing for me now. More of a reason to get this weight off.

Any plans for the weekend? We have an outdoor family party which is about an hour away. I am more excited for the drive as I am hoping there will be pretty fall leaves. I am not too worried about eating or drinking. I am going to drive so I will only have one drink and we are all bringing food so I should be ok. Otherwise a quiet weekend in Pennsylvania for a change. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend.

@Cafelelia It is so important to be kind to yourself. I like that you are cutting yourself some slack. You do have so much going on. Nice loss this week,especially after Thanksgiving!! I am glad things are going well.
    @pacsnc6 That is awesome news!! I am so happy for you! Just reading this made my day! xo
    @podperson1 Happy belated Birthday! I feel like I have been the same lately-gaining and losing the same 5 pounds. Let's finish the year off on a high note and get past this. We can do it!!
    @mainebeachbum I have yet to use the recipe builder but it is a good tool. Maybe if you add your usuals in slowly it will help in the long run. Sounds like you are doing well overall though!
    @minstrelofsarcasm thank you for all your support! You are such an inspiration!
    @lennoncpa @lenka1 Maintaining is good! Hope you had a good week!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,191 Member
    Just popping in to share some pupper love. My two cousins (who are identical twins) have very similar dogs. They get together every week for a catch up. I have photos lol. First Miss Casey, and then Miss Mia.

wrt2m21w2ppf.jpg

wzhqukmi28op.jpg

Georgous
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 944 Member
    annliz23 wrote: »
    buiqn43b6cye.jpg
    A fun week now let's get back to healthy eating and exercise!

What a great shot, Ann. This could be in a magazine. :smiley:
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,191 Member
    annliz23 wrote: »
    buiqn43b6cye.jpg
    A fun week now let's get back to healthy eating and exercise!

What a great shot, Ann. This could be in a magazine. :smiley:

Thanks I am going to print them and frame them for xmas!
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    This is my big ol’ love muffin with my nephew. He stares at me every morning to go for a walk. If it weren’t for him, I’d probably skip a lot more walks!

9iajbo56rm5h.jpeg
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    @mainebeachbum a couple of cuties!!

@pacsnc6 wonderful news!!!

@sleepymom5 enjoy your weekend! Lots of golden leaves here.

Everyone is doing so good. Xoxox
  • 1theresamcvean
    This is my big ol’ love muffin with my nephew. He stares at me every morning to go for a walk. If it weren’t for him, I’d probably skip a lot more walks!

9iajbo56rm5h.jpeg

What a beauty! Cute little guy too :smiley:
  • 1theresamcvean
    Happy Birthday week, Shelli @podperson1
  • kiane50
    kiane50 Posts: 69 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm i think I will change it to Friday morning. Thanks for offering 👍😊
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    @Queenieamy impressive loss!!!
This discussion has been closed.