Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Could someone please tell me what this "bad hygiene" is that all these men are so messed up about?
    I mean, are they not showering? brushing their teeth? cutting toe nails? clean their ears?

general cleanliness i guess. like when you go in the bathroom and there's old tampons on the floor beside the toilet because the trash can is overflowing and hasn't been carried out

ndvxze7n527a.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Could someone please tell me what this "bad hygiene" is that all these men are so messed up about?
    I mean, are they not showering? brushing their teeth? cutting toe nails? clean their ears?

general cleanliness i guess. like when you go in the bathroom and there's old tampons on the floor beside the toilet because the trash can is overflowing and hasn't been carried out

ndvxze7n527a.gif

its a cold world out there bundle up
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Her keeping her wedding ring on during sex

This is an easy fix... don't stoop your BFFs wife.

maybe it's his own wife and..... well, maybe it's his own wife ??
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I need to change my astrological sign if Libras aren't cutting it anymore.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Ewww. This doesn't really happen, surely?!

wtf kind of extreme hoarders *kitten* is this

4vgph0qjem23.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Ewww. This doesn't really happen, surely?!

wtf kind of extreme hoarders *kitten* is this

4vgph0qjem23.gif

that's disgusting and clearly displays a lack of self awareness and marginal hygiene

.... can you share her telephone number ?
  • blondeandfeistyAF13
    blondeandfeistyAF13 Posts: 1,587 Member

This is an easy fix... don't stoop your BFFs wife.

This is why I love you . . . you're a problem-solver :D Also "stoop"
  • Bad hygiene: There are some ladies and gentlemen who just either don't know how to wash properly, or don't do so often enough. Specifically the area enclosed by underwear. It is... offputting to a potential partner.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    -Not cultured
    - knows nothing about their culture/ background
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    When they hate me.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    when they wont help me up off the floor if i fake die and do the dead weight thing

Yes, that's definitely a big deal breaker. Or if they chuckle, grab their friends and say 'hey, look at her', then kick your side just to check.

Just curious tho, how many times have you tested this out? :)
  • when they wont help me up off the floor if i fake die and do the dead weight thing

In our house, the cat will just come and sit on your chest and meticulously sniff all over your face, tickling you with her whiskers. This always makes people snort and giggle, so it ruins the drama.

Well, that's what she does when I do floor poses in yoga, anyway.

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they hate me.

Who?
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    When I tell them that red literally killed white in front of my eyes and I reported it THEN I die next like, they fight among themselves. deal breaker
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they hate me.

Who?

Anyone. It’s deal on unless they hate me. Then it’s a deal breaker. I don’t really ask for much.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    when they wont help me up off the floor if i fake die and do the dead weight thing

Yes, that's definitely a big deal breaker. Or if they chuckle, grab their friends and say 'hey, look at her', then kick your side just to check.

Just curious tho, how many times have you tested this out? :)

i do it at least once a month with my kids after movie night and nowadays the girl has started to just cover me head to toe in blankets and solemnly place flower on top

the boy throws stuff at me until i get up