Down 37 pounds from 9/4/2020 - 10/09/2020 next weigh in tomorrow!

2»

Replies

• always4my2kids
    always4my2kids Posts: 23 Member
    Amazing! Keep up the hard work. I finally got the spark again. I have been praying to get it back and here I am! I lost over 100 pounds (I really focused on that 100 pound mark) and once I achieved it, I totally slacked off. I've gained back 60 pounds so it's very easy to lose focus. Lesson learned - setting mini-goals and looking at the big picture are part of my new plan.
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    edited October 2020
    I am trying to log everything that goes in my mouth.

that is the right way to do it, just keep in mind it does not have to be like that for the rest of your life, once you adjust slowly over time, you will go on auto pilot, if I could leave you with one tip it would be to entertain the idea that three square meals a day are a myth, something invented by people not set in stone not natures way, if you're not hungry don't eat lunch just because it is noon, especially when you are overweight

If I could leave you with two tips, ha ha I would share my new mantra, shared with me by my trainer back in the day, he said the easiest calories to burn are the ones you don't put in your mouth in the first place, ha ha

so see if you can eliminate some empty calories, drinks are the easiest to stop putting in your body, sodas, juices, hewk even American milk has sugar in it, of course alcohol, when my wife was prego I stopped drinking booze and oh my gawd the pounds just fell off of me and I didn't change what I ate or how much I exercised

you do you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!