What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    Reading all these posts and as always being at wonder @kinetixtrainer2 and his ability to entertain

Excuse me. I’m a victim here. They were teaming up on me. 😇

Lies!

*Flips pillow to cold side*

Cough* cough* you have to put your phone down to get some sleep. I mean you’re more than welcome to stay 🙏 but I Know you didn’t sleep well last night.

Maybe if you stop talking I'll finally get some rest.

😲

😬 I have 7 more hours before I get to lay down and flip my pillow to cold side. I may wear my 6 pocket joggers to bed just for you though. 😝😉

No, no. Don't overdress on my account.

Please fill said pockets with snacks.

😂

I’m kinda on a diet right now. Is broccoli and chicken cool?!? 🤷‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lj1hxwocxbpz.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Reading all these posts and as always being at wonder @kinetixtrainer2 and his ability to entertain

Lies!

Cough* cough* you have to put your phone down to get some sleep. I mean you’re more than welcome to stay 🙏 but I Know you didn’t sleep well last night.

😲

😬 I have 7 more hours before I get to lay down and flip my pillow to cold side. I may wear my 6 pocket joggers to bed just for you though. 😝😉

😂

Ummm, so, I'm not on your diet. Put the sweet stuff in the front pockets and the salty stuff in the back pockets. I like to mix things up!.

😂🤣😅

You’re good! For someone who doesn’t sleep you’re very witty.

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Lies!

😲

😂

(Sorry to interject but for the record broccoli and chicken.. never cool)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Taking a bath and preparing for another long and sleepless night.

Fingers crossed for no nightmares!!!

No nightmares (yet.) Two more hours before my alarm goes off to wak...nvm, who needs an alarm. 😖

Maybe tomorrow you can cross those fingers for sleep. 🤔

Thank you!

Well if it helps at all I’ve been up working all night. 😉. I have used white noise on my phone to help with sleep. It seemed to work well.

Here I am complaining about sleep and you're working through the night. I've done overnight shifts and it wasn't easy. Especially when it's 12 hours for 3 straight days, and off for four. There's no regular sleep/wake pattern.

I've tried white noise, wine, I bought a new mattress, I listen to sleep hypnosis, and I still can't get a good night's rest. My doctor prescribed Ambien, but I've read horror stories about sleep medication.

This may just be my new born. :/

Be safe and get some rest for me! 😴

That work scheme is similar to mine. 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2on, 3 off. Flipping days and nights every cycle of that. Impossible to fully adjust. I’ve worked it for 17 years though.

Congrats on the new born!! Forgive my ignorance if I misread that.

I just got a chuckle at my mistske 😂
    No congratulations is in order. I meant my "new norm."I wish I could lay the blame on a new born...I certainly wouldn't be complaining.

I honestly don't know how you do it, but I'm sure you adjust after that many years.

Keep them ideas coming! Lack of sleep makes a girl grumpy. I don't even like myself right now..🙄

Princessp.. Just a quick tip.. you aren't supposed to say anything about moderation .. Just saying, cause that pp will get you more trouble 😬

Thank you for the tip. I was just gonna bail on posting here anymore anyway. I don't feel like my type of humor goes with the flow in here. I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and that's understandable when you're the new kid in town.

You're sweet! Thanks again 🤗

I've been here many years and I still feel this way. To my defense, I'm not much of a talker and I have shy tendencies. I dont open up to many people and my humor is non-existent compared to other members here but I've enjoyed reading your posts and you should totally stick around :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11

No nightmares (yet.) Two more hours before my alarm goes off to wak...nvm, who needs an alarm. 😖

Thank you!

Well if it helps at all I’ve been up working all night. 😉. I have used white noise on my phone to help with sleep. It seemed to work well.

Here I am complaining about sleep and you're working through the night. I've done overnight shifts and it wasn't easy. Especially when it's 12 hours for 3 straight days, and off for four. There's no regular sleep/wake pattern.

I've tried white noise, wine, I bought a new mattress, I listen to sleep hypnosis, and I still can't get a good night's rest. My doctor prescribed Ambien, but I've read horror stories about sleep medication.

That work scheme is similar to mine. 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2on, 3 off. Flipping days and nights every cycle of that. Impossible to fully adjust. I’ve worked it for 17 years though.

No congratulations is in order. I meant my "new norm."I wish I could lay the blame on a new born...I certainly wouldn't be complaining.

I honestly don't know how you do it, but I'm sure you adjust after that many years.

Keep them ideas coming! Lack of sleep makes a girl grumpy. I don't even like myself right now..🙄

Princessp.. Just a quick tip.. you aren't supposed to say anything about moderation .. Just saying, cause that pp will get you more trouble 😬

Thank you for the tip. I was just gonna bail on posting here anymore anyway. I don't feel like my type of humor goes with the flow in here. I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and that's understandable when you're the new kid in town.

I've been here many years and I still feel this way. To my defense, I'm not much of a talker and I have shy tendencies. I dont open up to many people and my humor is non-existent compared to other members here but I've enjoyed reading your posts and you should totally stick around :)

Awww. This was so welcoming! Thank you so much. Did @kinetixtrainer2 pay you for this? 🤔

Don't be shy 🤗

LOL He had nothing to do with this. He knows I can't be bribed 😜
  • kinetixtrainer2

Thank you!

Thank you!

Awww. This was so welcoming! Thank you so much. Did @kinetixtrainer2 pay you for this? 🤔

Don't be shy 🤗

Shhh, Karla if you talk I will place a stop payment immediately. 😉

You sound paranoid. These are good people. I wish I wielded that kind of influence around these parts. 😈
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    CacoEther wrote: »

Thank you!

Wish you didn’t feel this way. Or more specifically i wish you knew how well-liked you are ❤️

Thank you for This ❤
  • kinetixtrainer2
    CacoEther wrote: »

Lies!

😲

😂

(Sorry to interject but for the record broccoli and chicken.. never cool)

It could be steamed broccoli 🥦
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Watching shark tank
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Picking broccoli out of my teeth. 😂

😂

But with olive oil and garlic salt it is soooo good
  • SlawekChrol
    SlawekChrol Posts: 14 Member
    Czytam wasze komentarze. I'm reading your posts.
  • Jhaydun
    Jhaydun Posts: 5 Member
    Regretting my choice of snacks today.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Trying to watch "Spirited Away" because the hot chick at work told me it's her fav movie. 30 mins in and I am dying of boredom.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Jhaydun wrote: »
    Regretting my choice of snacks today.

What kind of snacks?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Drinking beer and this
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member

Thank you!

you are loved - by lots of us. *esp me* take that to the bank and cash it! <3
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    i’m outta here

yk06mkvhrytj.jpeg
  • Rocoup
    Rocoup Posts: 669 Member
    Watxhing baseball