Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    i would scoop up my kids and be on the first plane to hawaii so fast

and then to make up for ditching my other people i would mail them checks anonymously in whatever amount i felt our friendship was worth

Since were in a close locale I think I’m worth at least a ten dollar bill - thanks
  • cowsfan12
    CacoEther wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    guys/girls

if you were offered a big amount of money, like set-for-life kinda thing, to pick up and move away with just your immediate family and leave everyone and everything u know behind, would u do it? u wouldnt be able to tell anyone what youre doing or where u goin, just disappear

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Heck, I'd be tempted to up and disappear just for the promise of a taco & a beer.

I’d do it for a coke and a kit kat. The snack size

How do you feel about diet mt dew and twix ?

Make it a mt dew mystery flavor and i’ll even dress up in my nicest sweatpants

Sweet - but the gotta be the Nike sweatpants - cause when you wear sweat pants you wear the classy ones Amirite??
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    guys/girls

if you were offered a big amount of money, like set-for-life kinda thing, to pick up and move away with just your immediate family and leave everyone and everything u know behind, would u do it? u wouldnt be able to tell anyone what youre doing or where u goin, just disappear

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Heck, I'd be tempted to up and disappear just for the promise of a taco & a beer.

Sweet - but the gotta be the Nike sweatpants - cause when you wear sweat pants you wear the classy ones Amirite??

I mean.. i wear sweatpants not sweatshop pants
  • CacoEther
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

So yeah probably the adidas
  • cowsfan12
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Eh - I’m good with adidas ..
  • CacoEther
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Well i have no adidas so I’ll have to wear my nike ones, sheesh fussy
  • cowsfan12
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Just put on the. Damn sweat pants already and post a pic show how great they make you feel 😉
  • CacoEther
    edited October 2020
    guys/girls

pffft, in a heartbeat.

Just put on the. Damn sweat pants already and post a pic show how great they make you feel 😉

Dammit

I just might

Edit: one time i posted a random pic of a guy wearing sweatpants and so many people gave me atta boys, i still crack up when i think of it
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    girls: what do u think about that look where guys wear leggings under basketball shorts

Gaaaaah
    wtf man?

...hmm, what you hiding?
  • CacoEther
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    girls: what do u think about that look where guys wear leggings under basketball shorts

Gaaaaah
    wtf man?

...hmm, what you hiding?

Goosebumps 😏
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Gaaaaah
    wtf man?

...hmm, what you hiding?

I hope I don't sound too defensive but it's a common thing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited October 2020
    Guys/Girls: WIYO on exotic/unusual/alternative pet companions? Is there a non-human companion you would never consider having?

Example: Once upon a time, I had 10 different species of tarantula that I was taking care of. Some you could handle and interact with, but several were "look don't handle" species due to aggression/venom. I loved having each of them in my home, taking care of them and watching them interact with their food (insects) and the terrarium environments we created for them.

Yet.. I had several friends who were made EXTREMELY uneasy by the fact that I had 10 spiders in my home.
  • KosmosKitten
    Guys/Girls: WIYO on exotic/unusual/alternative pet companions? Is there a non-human companion you would never consider having?

Example: Once upon a time, I had 10 different species of tarantula that I was taking care of. Some you could handle and interact with, but several were "look don't handle" species due to aggression/venom. I loved having each of them in my home, taking care of them and watching them interact with their food (insects) and the terrarium environments we created for them.

Yet.. I had several friends who were made EXTREMELY uneasy by the fact that I had 10 spiders in my home.

7wviifv4wo61.gif

LMAO. Hey now, I don't chase after people with my tarantula buddies. I'm not that cruel. ;)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member

None that I can think of, provided the pet can be cared for properly. And I don't mean stuck in some sort of container that is just adequate and fed regularly, it has to have a good quality of life. I'm not keen on wild animals as pets unless there is some reason they can't survive in their natural state, or they were specifically bred for domestic purposes.

Canada has strict laws on exotic animals (at least on importation) so there are limitations on what you can have as a pet here.

I'd have more difficulty with a cat or a bird as a pet since I'm very allergic.
  • KosmosKitten
    ythannah wrote: »

None that I can think of, provided the pet can be cared for properly. And I don't mean stuck in some sort of container that is just adequate and fed regularly, it has to have a good quality of life. I'm not keen on wild animals as pets unless there is some reason they can't survive in their natural state, or they were specifically bred for domestic purposes.

Canada has strict laws on exotic animals (at least on importation) so there are limitations on what you can have as a pet here.

You're allergic to birds? Interesting! I had no idea a person could be allergic to them. :o
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    The only animals I want in my house are stuffed in a taco shell.

Just Clowning.

.... sometimes I don't need a taco shell
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    The only animals I want in my house are stuffed in a taco shell.

Just Clowning.

.... sometimes I don't need a taco shell

bqaldm4gswl3.gif
  • ythannah
    ythannah wrote: »

You're allergic to birds? Interesting! I had no idea a person could be allergic to them. :o

Technically I'm allergic to feathers, which includes things filled with down. So I wouldn't be allergic to a bald bird.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    *looks around with my rats*
  • ythannah
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    *looks around with my rats*

I had pet rats when I was a child. The main issue with small rodent pets is their short lifespan. :'(