What's on your mind?

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    atcs1o8fudy5.png
    Sleep 😂

🤔what did you have to google to find that?

Don’t threaten me with a good time 😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    atcs1o8fudy5.png
    Sleep 😂

I tried to see what you googled but this is all I got. 🙊ydwrlbh494t6.jpg

😂 I appreciate the effort T!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @Diatonic12
    Wish I had your vet. I'm pretty disappointed with mine and with Covid plus my old-time vet retiring, I feel like I don't get answers anymore. Part of the problem is they're combining our 2 local vets and putting them under 1 roof because both practices were bought out. Maybe that'll eventually be a good thing though; I'll try the other vet that comes with the consolidation of businesses.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @ReenieHJ I would rather go to this vet for myself than many other places. She's brilliant when it comes to critters and people. She knows when it's going to be a really difficult diagnosis without myriads of testing. When people travel long distances to visit with their pets it pushes their animals to the breaking point. They'll go to her on an emergency basis and she'll break the bad news. They fall apart and become sick at heart. She deals. So many pets never make it back home and it happens over and over and over again.

She has big therapy dogs and cats around the office. I run over there and sit on an old wooden bench just to play with the animals. Dogs are stress and shock absorbers but they can only handle so much at a time or it makes them sick, too. These big dogs know exactly what you need. The apples don't fall from the tree.

I wool them around and bury my head in their fur. Sometimes, I'm crying but when I leave there I feel like I'm running on all cylinders again. Paw always taught us that extremes beget extremes. Extreme weather will bring a vehicle to its breaking point. Extreme heat or extreme cold. That's when everything will apart. Radiators, spark plugs, battery and so on. It's the same with critters and people. We can only handle so much at one time.

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    I should've stayed in bed. Bananas really weren't worth all this.

I've found chocolate covered bananas are always worth it.
  • Diatonic12
    There's something going on here and what it is, I ain't exactly sure.

@brustmannzwei Did you make it to the Loveless Cafe in Nashville. Did you go to Dollywood or drive through the Smoky Mountains. You had all of the girls swooning and some of them are crying now because you've runn oft.
    I choose to forgive for leaving these women hanging by a thread :p but you're gone and some are pretty sad over it.

@slimgirljo15 is the boss around these here parts. She's the Ranch Foreman because she's always, always a voice of reason. I submit to whatever she says goes. I only know her from afar but she's got the biggest heart around. She always gives everyone a shoulder and a second chance. I just love the smithereens right out of her like another sister.

I'm not a material girl. Words matter more to me because they're very powerful. What's goin' on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdrChyGb574

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Thanks, @Diatonic12, I I’m taking time to chillax while moving and reflecting. I’ve been in a mood and it’s best I refrain from posting.

I did not make it to the cafe but it sounded familiar. After checking expanse reports I was there about a year and a half ago. The hot chicken was clutch.

Working on a contract now. If we win it I’ll be back in the area and want to go back and check out Hattie’s.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    There's something going on here and what it is, I ain't exactly sure.

@brustmannzwei Did you make it to the Loveless Cafe in Nashville. Did you go to Dollywood or drive through the Smoky Mountains. You had all of the girls swooning and some of them are crying now because you've runn oft.
    I choose to forgive for leaving these women hanging by a thread :p but you're gone and some are pretty sad over it.

@slimgirljo15 is the boss around these here parts. She's the Ranch Foreman because she's always, always a voice of reason. I submit to whatever she says goes. I only know her from afar but she's got the biggest heart around. She always gives everyone a shoulder and a second chance. I just love the smithereens right out of her like another sister.

I'm not a material girl. Words matter more to me because they're very powerful. What's goin' on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdrChyGb574

Aww 🤗 what a sweet lovely thing to say.. thank you, ❤ much love right back at you.
    You are absolutely correct.. words do matter, they hold much power.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    It worries me when people post pics online that have their children’s faces in them.
    It just seems like it would be better to blur or cover parts of their faces.
    Maybe I’m just old and too suspicious. 🤷🏼‍♀️

this don't worry me none.

If'n somebody want to come take our kids, me & my old lady ain't gunna care.....

White-Trash-Family-Portrait.jpg?resize=565%2C428&ssl=1
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    It worries me when people post pics online that have their children’s faces in them.

If'n somebody want to come take our kids, me & my old lady ain't gunna care.....

🤭😂😂
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member

😂😅
  • kinetixtrainer2

That FUPA tho!!!
  • Motorsheen

That FUPA tho!!!

yep

those two kids we already have, they ain't no good

if we lose'em.... we'll just make more!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited October 2020
    Thanks, @Diatonic12, I I’m taking time to chillax while moving and reflecting. I’ve been in a mood and it’s best I refrain from posting.

I did not make it to the cafe but it sounded familiar. After checking expanse reports I was there about a year and a half ago. The hot chicken was clutch.

Working on a contract now. If we win it I’ll be back in the area and want to go back and check out Hattie’s.

Whatever's causing your mood, I hope it passes soon and ends up working for your good, my friend!
  • Diatonic12
    Maw came over to my house for Sunday dinner. One of her sibs called and told her that she's been outclassed by her children and grandchildren. Maw reminded her of their childhood and all they've been through to make it this far and be alive. I bawled my eyes out when she left.

Maw said, 'Prestige around means having a fancy horse trailer. Most of them don't have a horse but they're running up and down the roads with the trailer.' Grandpaw taught grades 1-12 in a small country schoolhouse. Maw was a school teacher and most of her siblings are teachers. Some taught in Native American schools across the country. I'm proud of each and every one of them.

We picked out another silly movie. I put my head in her lap and we laughed like hyenas. I'm suxing UP all of her attention and driving my sisters cray cray for winning the favorite kid of the month club.

My grandmaw inherited two old black Hudson cars from her mother. I'm pretty sure they were classics at the time, ancient. The doors never closed properly but Grandmaw loved gadding around. She preferred driving over staying at home with so many children. She'd load everyone up and head for the Dairy Queen. There's a big winding bend before you get there. One time many of the kids fell out of the door as she made the bend. She was a very slow driver so no one was hurt. She loaded them all back in and off to the Dairy Queen she went.

Grandpaw told her she needed to stay home more often and said he was going to take the car keys. She told him if you ever take my car keys it's gonna be 'Goodbye Kitty and That's All She Wrote'. It's one of our favorite sayings.

tenor.gif?itemid=3547094

I don't have the insider lingo and jargon or the secret passwords. I just enjoy making the memes move.

@brustmannzwei Everyone wants to be appreciated and noticed for something. You make all of the women feel good about themselves. Men, too. I'll take having my head in the clouds over walking on eggshells any day of the week.

t6d0h75yigr9.png
  • Motorsheen
    edpRPtw.gif?noredirect
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    edpRPtw.gif?noredirect

y1amddovnz3l.gif
  • Diatonic12
    ah_juicy_fruite6190effdf.gif