Sharing food via links

Is it me or has that facility just vanished today where I can share my food I've just consumed? I've just wanted to share my foods with my wife via iphone to iphone and the link/share arrow has disappeared today. Have I missed something or has the app gone rubbish?

Replies

• gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    I just saw a post in another group that MFP has stopped the imessage feature. I wish I had known about it but glad that I didn't cause I would be mad. They said there was a way to share it in the app with your friends but I don't know how that works either.
  • properfixit
    properfixit Posts: 4 Member
    Why kill something good? I need that connection back as when we have a family meal we it just gets far too complicated
  • majewskiad
    majewskiad Posts: 1 Member
    It’s gone for me too but not my husband!!! I’m annoyed AF. We create our dinner meals and share them all the time. This is a HUGE inconvenience and I pay for premium too.
  • properfixit
    properfixit Posts: 4 Member
    majewskiad wrote: »
    It’s gone for me too but not my husband!!! I’m annoyed AF. We create our dinner meals and share them all the time. This is a HUGE inconvenience and I pay for premium too.

Didnt know it was affected by premium users, though it was just for the lighter crowd. Thats bad, in fact its atrocious. I'm thinking about looking for a replacement app if anyone has any suggestions? I really liked this one but the only thing I see it fit for is the bin
  • cheleed
    cheleed Posts: 1 Member
    same! My husband and I share recipes/meals all the time to avoid having to enter everything twice. All of a sudden today it's vanished.
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    I’d hoped it was temporary. It disappeared months ago, but then came back after maybe a few days. I assumed it was a server issue causing the temporary removal. Huge inconvenience if it’s gone for good.....
  • peterout
    peterout Posts: 5 Member
    The lack of response from MFP is very poor, as everyone says it’s a useful feature