Dkay OMAD progress

1555657585961»

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Happy Friday Y'all :) we finally have some nice fall weather here, and this girl couldn't be happier :) love love love me some fall. And it is almost Football Saturday (yes I am a huge UT fan) and can't wait for kickoff this weekend :).......Having a few family over to watch the first game....so cheating for sure...... :p

Scale was down about 1.5lbs, so super thrilled with that. :D Have been pretty strict with OMAD this week and continuing with exercise so I'll take it :)

We have our fall break next week and are heading to Panama City, FL hopefully all the crazy hurricanes are over for a while :)

Remote work/school going well. My mom is still in a nursing home from her broken hip, but she is getting better slowly...not sure what her future holds......

Have a great weekend Ya'll :)<3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Glad to hear that you are having a wonderful Fall weather :) As for us here, it suppose to be Spring time but we are having snow or sleet in some parts of our State. Hopefully, we will see some Spring weather soon :) Congrats on your 1.5lbs loss. :):+1: You must be so near towards your GW :) Glad to hear that you Mom is recovering <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Everyone,

We were at the beach last week for fall break and I have been playing catch up with work since we got back!

Gained a couple of pounds during the week away ---too much good seafood and salty dogs did some damage...but it was totally worth it. Back to doing OMAD and biking now, so hopefully I will break even by the end of the month.....

Hope you are all doing well, it has been quiet here lately :(
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Sounds like you had a great vacation :)
    Hope your mom is still getting better and better!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Wow you have a lot on your plate! So nice that you got to enjoy a nice change of scenery at the beach :) I hope your mom heals up quickly and you get to be together soon. Great job on keeping up with the exercise and omad. <3
  • jadepearl
    That's an awesome vacation and gaining a couple of pounds is totally worth it. I wish I can go for a vacation.
  • jadepearl
    Hope you are seeing some loss👍🤞🙏
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Friends,

Sorry to be MIA but life has been life......Mom, who lives with us, fell again while recovering from her hip fracture/surgery and broke her leg/ankle. She is still in a nursing home and can't do anything or have weight on her leg for 10-12 weeks. And with COVID out of control they still don't allow visitors. Her 80th bday was last week and all we could was face time. Covid here in our city is out of control ---we are having around 300+ new cases each day. Luckily my son chose the remote option and things are going well with that. I have friends that now have kids back home due to exposures at their schools.

My diet has not been ideal at all. Halloween and Ressees happened :) and they are here, and i love them, and I have indulged. But that has passed. I bought myself a fittness tracker and that will get me re-motivated to keep on ahead with the goals. I hate getting off track cause I feel like crap ---and yet I stay in that place for too long.

So........healthy is back! Hope ya'll are doing well I will catch up threads soon!

Hugs <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Oh gosh. Your poor mom!! I hope she heals up as quick and well as possible. /BIG HUGS
    Oh I hear ya on the Halloween candy. I definitely indulged in lots of chocolate. LOTS! lol
  • jadepearl
    Hope you are mom is A-OK! Sending over lots of quick healing vibes! <3