Struggling

blmr789
blmr789 Posts: 3 Member
Hi all!

Back on here for the first time in a while. Looking for some new friends to help motivated myself and as well as give help where I can. Definitely have been struggling with a 30 lb weight gain over Covid. Hopefully this time around will have some success! :)

Replies

• sal10851
    sal10851 Posts: 171 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 60 and looking to lose another 40. Spent most of the lockdown working on my nutrition and it's been doing wonders on my weight loss.
  • brittkd14
    brittkd14 Posts: 22 Member
    I’ve got 35 to and would love to be friends! Congrats for coming back!
  • EML112610
    EML112610 Posts: 27 Member
    Same, same, same!
  • pipsqueak_hunnie
    pipsqueak_hunnie Posts: 6 Member
    Congrats on coming back! I know that it may seem challenging but you can do this. Small changes can lead up to a good size weightloss. Just focus on losing a little bit at a time so you dont overwhelm yourself or stress about the end goal. It will happen. I think you're more than capable of succeeding. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!
  • hbrookens
    hbrookens Posts: 20 Member
    Same. Was down 36lbs then fell off track and have gained at least 10 of it back. Trying to get back to it; I’d like to lose about 70, for real!
  • qhob_89
    qhob_89 Posts: 105 Member
    Welcome back! I’m in your boat... put on the covid 19 and need to work that off. Also just put the MFP app back on my phone today. I’m much more successful when I track on MFP and have a group of friends keeping accountability. Overall I put on around 25lbs in the last year that I’m trying to lose, but setting short term goals so I can avoid getting discouraged along the way. Will add you as I clean up my profile and set new goals!
  • DomienS
    DomienS Posts: 11 Member
    Hey
    I feel you. I had lost lots of weight in the past. But covid and a new job + nightschool is adding kilos.
    But i am verry motivated to get back on track. We van do this!