Completed first 50k

Options
First mountain trail 50k race complete with 3500 calories burned and a remaining 2500 from yesterday.

The real question is . . . What beautiful few indulgences do we get to have today MFP fam?

Replies

• TheRayOD2014
    TheRayOD2014 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Granted over the next few days ofcourse, can’t eat 2500 extra in a single sitting or I may get sick :D
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    First of all, yes yes yes awesomeness!!! I want to run one someday! Go you!!! Enjoy your day and your indulgences!

For me, they'd be cookies, cake, custard or ice cream and french fries!
  • TheRayOD2014
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    First of all, yes yes yes awesomeness!!! I want to run one someday! Go you!!! Enjoy your day and your indulgences!

For me, they'd be cookies, cake, custard or ice cream and french fries!

Definitely thinking of rotating some cake, some ice cream, and maybe some good beer as a treat these next 3 days! I don’t think my stomach could stand the grease from fries atm tho :(

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My first 50k is coming up this Sunday. I haven't really decided what to eat afterwards.

Actually, if my post-marathon state is any indication, I won't want much of anything that evening, but I'll be ready to eat everything over the next 2-3 days.
  • TheRayOD2014
    Options
    Congratulations! My first 50k is coming up this Sunday. I haven't really decided what to eat afterwards.

Actually, if my post-marathon state is any indication, I won't want much of anything that evening, but I'll be ready to eat everything over the next 2-3 days.

Exactly what I’m experiencing right now. That’s why I’ve decided for the next 3 days to eat about 500 or so extra/above maintenance
  • TheRayOD2014
    Options

Also good luck on Sunday!!
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!

I personally used to binge on cream cakes
    And doughnuts 🍩 probably more like 5k of cals in an hour though 😂