What We're Eating

Replies

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Breakfast: Banana between running from store to store
    Lunch: Frozen pizza
    Dinner: Steak, half a baked potato with butter and sour cream, roasted zucchini
    Dessert: 3/4 of a slice of death by chocolate cake
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Yesterday
    Breakfast: homemade crepes with vanilla Greek yogurt, bananas & Nutella, coffee.
    Lunch: 2 BBQ pork bao buns, peas, and large green salad w/ vinegar & oil
    Snack: salted caramel hummus, 1/2 Envy apple & 1 graham cracker, apple cinnamon tea
    Dinner: fish fillet, a few steak fries, lots of steamed broccoli & an IPA

Today (7th wedding anniversary)
    Breakfast: French toast with blueberries, raspberries & sugar free syrup, coffee.
    Lunch: Dominos pasta primavera and a diet cola...eaten at the park.
    Snack: probably a skinny latte
    Dinner: sashimi platter shared with my husband, miso soup & sake
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    @seltzermint555 Happy Anniversary!!!
    Breakfast
    Yogurt with fruit. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Rotisserie chicken breast, Potato wedges, coleslaw and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    TBD
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    edited October 2020
    Breakfast: Vanilla & cinnamon skyr, pumpkin, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cacao nibs, blueberries, fig, and a little granola
    Snack: Small soy latte
    Lunch: 1/2 of a whole wheat eggplant wrap with grilled chicken; square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Apple
    Dinner: Leftover cheeseburger pizza, carrot and celery; 2 homemade cookies
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Busy Sunday of adulting 🙉

B- 1 egg, 4 egg white, 3 turkey sausage links scrambled in 1tsp coconut oil with strawberries and reddi whip and coffee
    L- Low carb hummus wrap with sour cream
    D- Broccoli with cheese, 2 lightly breaded chicken strips baked
    S- cream cheese and 1 piece of bacon crumbled in a low carb tortilla
    S- probably halo top because I am an adult and can 😎
    Calories: 1400/1600
    Rest day
    I am working on hitting my calories each day to inch towards maintence it is making me super nervous😩
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Breakfast- keto coffee
    lunch- Jalapeno poppers/bacon crumbles and 3 prosciutto egg zucchini cups
    Dinner- Greek pasta salad with miracle noodles and 2 salmon burgers
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Hot chocolate
    Lunch: Hot dog and fries
    Dinner: BBQ chicken and roasted delicata squash
    Dessert: Small cup of ice cream
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    2 eggs scrambled, 1 slice Aldi's seeded low carb bread with butter and strawberry preserves and 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    A few baby carrots dipped in creamy garlic dressing, Boca veggie burger on 2 slice Aldi's seeded low carb bread (toasted), with lots of pickles,onions ketchup and mustard.
    Dinner
    Pumpkin protein shake with cool whip, drizzle of caramel syrup and a few pecans halves.
    Workout was 1 hr on treadmill (walking), errands and taking my mom to the dentist for the second appointment for her crown.. They are installing today. Happy Monday 🍂🎃🍂
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    Yesterday I cooked a big pot of sweet potato and carrot soup. Added a bit of skyr for creaminess and desiccated coconut, and some spicy spices, still very high in carbs. I serve it with about 20 grams of cashews and three slices of plain white bread with a lovely crust. Carb heaven! And it keeps me very full.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 2 eggs scrambled with onion, kale, and mozzarella, a morningstar sausage patty, and light english muffin
    Lunch: Chicken and tomato wrap with dill yogurt sauce
    Snack: Blueberries and greek yogurt
    Dinner: Taco stuffed bell pepper
    Dessert: Probably a few peanut butter oreos and dark chocolate thin Reese's. Really craving peanut butter and chocolate today!
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Small bowl of mixed nuts (this having to train a new employee is really making it hard for me to have a good breakfast)
    Lunch: Udon noodle soup and a side of asparagus with garlic vinaigrette
    Snack: I may have some cheese here in a bit as I am feeling a little hunger and it is too early for dinner
    Dessert: Ice cream if I am hungry... if not, I may have some tea or hot chocolate. We will see. Really trying to find a new balance and to listen to my hunger cues.
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Chia seed protein pudding - chia seeds, oat milk, peanut butter, protein powder, raspberries, and blueberries
    Lunch: 1/2 of a whole wheat eggplant wrap with grilled chicken; square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Blueberry skyr
    Dinner: Turkey sausage, roasted brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and sweet potato; half of an apple
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & strawberry jam, coffee.

Lunch: Jersey Mike's mini Italian, Mike's Way.

Snack: huge black coffee & a maple donut.

Dinner: large salad, 1 apple & gouda chicken sausage, 2 small corn on the cob and a ton of green seedless grapes.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Monday while dealing with girl stuff yay me 😳 Still extremely blessed and pushing through 😼

B- Egg white scramble with two slices of bacon
    L- low carb wrap with hummus and sour cream super stressed and busy at tjis point so at leadt I ate something
    S- None huge mistake caused tiredness and the blahs 😪
    D-8 baked chicken nuggets, and a serving of great value french fries baked with frenches honey mustard
    S- banana 🍌
    S-2 graham crackers with tbs of peanut butter
    Calories 1400/1600 😑
    Workout: I was just so stressed I stoppec at 19 minutes of legs glutes and abs 😔
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: English muffin, egg, chicken sausage, guac, and pepperjack cheese sandwich
    Lunch: Soup and an apple... maybe some crackers depending on what soup I eat
    Snack: We will see if I get hungry for something
    Dessert: Ice cream or a cup of hot chocolate with a cookie

Hoping to do a short yoga or stretching video at lunch. They are only about 15-20 minutes and very low impact, but something is better then nothing.

Also not counting calories. My therapist doesn't know when or if I will be able to start that again. Anxiety has just been too high. So right now I am going to try and focus on listening to hunger cues, moving more, and trying to eat pretty balanced.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, blueberries and greek yogurt
    Snack: Greek chicken wrap with tomatos, cucumber, and dill sauce
    Lunch: 3 shrimp tacos with cilantro cream sauce
    Snack: Dark chocolate Reese's thin
    Dinner: Mexican stuffed green bell pepper or Zuppa toscana soup
    Dessert: 2 peanut butter oreos and 2 dark chocolate oreos dipped in milk
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    2 slices Aldi's seeded low carb bread toasted with butter/cinnamon sugar, and 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    A cup of vegetarian chili with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced jalapeño peppers, a piece of warm jalapeño cornbread with butter and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    Not sure because I don't have a taste for anything yet.
    Walked an hour on the treadmill, errands, and my mom had another dentist appointment. They are prepping for crown number 2..Happy Tuesday 😊
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Two banana oat pancakes, skyr, & peanut butter; double espresso with creamer
    Lunch: Turkey sausage, roasted brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and sweet potato; one square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Peanut butter, dark chocolate, & sea salt raw protein bar
    Dinner: One raw celery stalk and a small carrot, grilled chicken, & lentil and roasted eggplant salad with tomatoes, spinach, and feta cheese; a big handful of grapes
  • Athijade
    Yesterday actual:

Breakfast: English muffin, egg, chicken sausage, guac, and pepperjack cheese sandwich
    Lunch: Italian wedding soup with chicken meatballs and some whole wheat crackers
    Snack: None
    Dinner: BBQ chicken and Asparagus with a bit of garlic vinaigrette
    Dessert: Ben and Jerry's Milk and Cookies ice cream

Today plan:

Lunch: Turkey or ham sandwich and roasted delicata squash that I did not have last night
    Snack: We will see if I get hungry for something
    Dinner: Hibachi chicken, rice, zucchini, mushroom, and onions
    Dessert: Cup of hot chocolate with a cookie or maybe popcorn (only if hungry)

I also need to focus on drinking more water.

• hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    1 chocolate chocolate chip muffin with butter, pecans chips and 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Personal cheese pizza baked with some ghardinera and jalapeño peppers, a few pickled beets and a large diet coke.
    After lunch
    1 piece of chocolate and another cup coffee with Splenda and half and half for the car. I had a couple of errands to run this afternoon.
    Dinner
    Probably something dessert like..It's our 31st anniversary today.. We plan to celebrate this weekend.
    Workout was 1hr walking on the treadmill and then errands..Happy Wednesday🤗