Make ahead breakfast or lunch

I have a go to I will post after this.

Replies

• sherievans4
    sherievans4 Posts: 2 Member
    I make this all the time: I take a round glass pie pan and spray with non stick spray and preheat oven to 350. I cut up 1 scallion, and some fresh spinach.. about 8 oz or so I chop it. I cook the scallion and spinach on a stove to reduce it down, let it cool and then put it through cheese cloth to drain all the water out. I also have precooked center cut bacon or turkey pepperoni... (3 slices bacon OR 10 pieces of turkey bacon chopped up small pieces which ever i am in the mood for) I have 2 bowls. I bowl I add 3 whole eggs, 2 tbsp of grated parmesean cheese, 1/4 cup 2 percent cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup 2 percent cottage cheese and the spinach mixture i cooked with a scallion. The other bowl - separate 4 eggs and just have the 4 egg white in a bowl, get rid of yolks.. and beat it with a mixer until fluffy. Fold it in the other egg mixture with the spinach and bacon in it until well combined. Put it all in the pie pan and cook for 28 minutes on 350. Cut it in 4's and eat 1 piece each morn for 4 days. :)
  • kjay533
    kjay533 Posts: 1 Member
    Sounds delicious!