Looking for friends who have around 100 lbs or more to lose.

I rejoined mfp today and looking to add some friends who have around 100 or more lbs to lose. We can share and motivate each other on our journey.
๐Ÿ˜บ
ยซ1

Replies

• debbiex65
    debbiex65 Posts: 3 Member
    I could use some motivation.
  • zaralovesKatz
    zaralovesKatz Posts: 19 Member
    Sent you a friend request! ๐Ÿ˜บ
  • CICOKairalie
    CICOKairalie Posts: 12 Member
    Oh me me! I am 31 and I'm currently OVER 300 lbs (I KNOW I KNOW :'( ) and have over 100lbs to lose to reach goal. I'm currently pregnant so I'm not SUPER focused on restrictions but more healthy options and portion control (YES I have seen a doctor and am regularly monitored by my OB so don't worry!)

Love to be motivated and help others along the way!
    Add me! :D (also new ish to MFP)
  • kika5105
    kika5105 Posts: 28 Member
    Me!!!!!!!!! I would add you as a friend but don't know how 1๐Ÿ˜…
  • sal10851
    sal10851 Posts: 171 Member
    I've already lost 60 pounds but need to lose another 40. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!
  • Morninbelle
    Morninbelle Posts: 3 Member
    I absolutely have to loose 100 pounds now. Iโ€™m planning on retiring in a year or so and plan to move then. I want to start my new life as the new me. I am a bit technologically challenged. How do we all stay in touch for mutual support
  • zaralovesKatz
    zaralovesKatz Posts: 19 Member
    @Morninbelle, first you check the star in the upper right corner, it will allow you to get notifications from this thread if you haven't done that already.

Secondly once you've been added as a friend to somebody's page you'll get a notification every time they respond to somebody or vice versa you respond to something they have said they'll get a notification.

I will send you a friend request then all you have to do is tap the the check mark that you want to accept a friend and it's done. ๐Ÿ˜บ
  • pipsqueak_hunnie
    pipsqueak_hunnie Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I am also looking for positive minded people who are seeking to lose 100lbs. I have only recently started my journey and am here to offer motivation and support. Im returning to the app after awhile so everything is still new to me. Feel free to add me!
  • Lyztelk
    Lyztelk Posts: 9 Member
    Can you please add me to your friend list?
    I am starting tomorrow and NEED to get this weight off!
    Im 37, Got 2 yr old, 13yr old. Also run businesses and have no time for gym!!
    Looking like Shrek now! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • lilbaby_22
    lilbaby_22 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm here too to lose weight let's help each other. :)
  • WalkAwayRenee86
    WalkAwayRenee86 Posts: 27 Member
    I would like to be friends and support each other. I have a lot of weight to lose also.
  • saramclaughlin33
    saramclaughlin33 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi - I have about 200 to loose, feel free to add me :smile:
  • tammiesoto1
    tammiesoto1 Posts: 1 Member
    I have a lot of weight to lose. I have gained a lot from steroids use for my Rheumatoid arthritis. Looking forward to getting healthier.
  • jossymass2021
    jossymass2021 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey feel free to add me i could use some motivation
  • ironman88keys1
    ironman88keys1 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, nice to know ya. I'm currently trying to lose 138 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • Howdy All! I have over 200 to lose, would love some folks that have a similar (large) goal they are trying to hit so we can motivate each other!
  • kika5105
    kika5105 Posts: 28 Member
    Anyone on here counting macros add me !!
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Hello everyone. Please add me.....I have at least 100 lbs. to lose. Probably should aim for 150 lbs. I broke my back last year and have been using that as an excuse for too long. Time to put ME ME ME first!
  • sassypenguin
    sassypenguin Posts: 3 Member
    I'm very new to MFP even though it seems like I made an account several years ago (no recollection of that! Ha). I started at 300lbs with a goal of losing 150lbs. Last year I lost 50lbs and have gotten another 10lbs off so I'm still looking at a minimum of 90lbs to go. The struggle is real right now
  • mhadley11
    mhadley11 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I am looking for some friends to share this journey with. I have 100+ to lose. I retired a year ago and since then my get up and go has gotten up and gone. Once this Covid junk is over I am looking forward to traveling and doing some things I never had time to do when working. With all this extra weight it is hard to do things I could easily do before..Also concerned about my health..Please add me as a friend if you think we could help each other. ๐Ÿ˜