What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• ccpinnick
    ccpinnick Posts: 32 Member
    cpnknight wrote: »
    ms4352987 wrote: »
    To fit into my old jeans

I had this goal too until today...

maowpyk1mi6d.png

Great feeling, isn't it?!!!! Congratulations!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited October 2020
    charmmeth wrote: »
    9 October: I was surprised and very pleased to weigh in at 77.6 kg this morning after exercise. That's the lowest I have been for a few years and very nearly into the top of my maintenance range (77.5 kg will be the top). Next goal is to be at this weight in the morning before exercise...

Not quite got to this, but I did hit 77.1 kg after exercise this week, and 77.7 kg before exercise at the weekend. :) This means that I am consistently over 75% of my way to goal, and 77.1 kg was over 84%. Looking forward next to under 78 kg consistently before exercise, and hitting under 77 kg after exercise! So nearly into maintenance! But I've decided that maintenance will kick in when my monthly average eight (mean) gets to below 77 kg. This month it's (currently) at 78.18 kg, so that should be next month.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    solieco1 wrote: »
    To get consistently below 80kg, Currently at 80.3!

I've been below 80kg for 3 days now - not calling it success quite yet but close!!

Still working for this one. 8 days out of 20 this month at 79.x but no more than 3 in a row. Soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!