Daily Commitment Thread for 2020 -- JUST FOR TODAY

Replies

• HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member

- up at 930 ๐Ÿ˜
    - post ๐Ÿ˜
    - log all my food ๐Ÿ˜ Pretty terrible food day. We ended up getting take out for dinner bc I have to go food shopping and all I ate was a large order of fries, half with cheese and half with ketchup
    - CALL THE RESCHEDULE APPT!!! ๐Ÿ˜I may not have to. I have to wait and find out when Matt's next day back at work is.
    - edit 1 chapter of USS ๐Ÿ˜
    - read 2 chapters of Hunter for A๐Ÿ˜ I'm not sure exactly how much I read but it was a lot.
    - work on timeline of release dates for novellas ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    - actually cook/clean up dinner๐Ÿ˜ญ
    - Dishwasher๐Ÿ˜

I say in the parking lot of the surgery center for almost 3 hours yesterday while Matt had his endoscopy done. I was annoyed with how long it took but apparently they were really busy.

Matt's ulcers are gone which is good but he hasn't been feeling well the last few days stomach wise and we have no idea why. And of course the follow up appointment isn't for a month which I find incredibly frustrating. So we're back at square one again. I think I'm going to ask the doctor about prescribing Matt a food allergy test. Maybe that's what the problem is? Idk. Just very annoying to be back here again.

Here's my list today.
    - up at 5 ๐Ÿ˜
    - post ๐Ÿ˜
    - work 7-11:15
    - do 2 ACC trainings
    - last PT appt
    - CANCEL LIMELEADS
    - read 3 chapters of Hunter
    - edit 3 chapters of USS
    - do 1 load of laundry
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Wednesday 21October

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Happy Scale weight trend โฌ‡๏ธ 0.3 kg lost in last 7 days ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Wednesday
    1. AM walk. Therapy exercises - crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! GET COMPUTERS RIGHT AWAY. Post class plan right away on screen AND on site.
    2. 1st class: NRI practice. One Pager practice; 4th update on GR due Friday. Hand out PRs.
    3. 2nd-3rd classes: NRI practice. Continue Malala. Make-up work. Hand out PRs.
    4. Pit Crew: Decorate door. Lunch: Tikka Masala. Read new book. Update GR.
    5. Planning: Call orthopedist - getting worse? Grade late work. Write script. Read new book.
    6. Write a letter. Dinner: Meatballs? Breathe. Voting? Books to library.
    7. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! One layer of rhinestones for collar.
    8. Color! 1 hr reading. Review papers by desk. File or trash. Work on CV.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. SHBP screening - August? MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? What are some tasks that could be completed by CBBVI students?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of January: 194.6
    End of February: 196.2
    End of March: 193.8
    End of April: 192.6
    End of May: 191.8
    End of June: 192.2
    End of July: 188.6
    End of August: 189.8
    Today: 189.8

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning. ObG schedule for October. When is re-up with ortho? Schedule PCP for same day.
    7. Theater: ???
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Therapy exercises: squats, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Progress.
  • SERmom3
    SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
    TUESDAY:
    - no chips๐ŸŸข
    - Log food. Seriously!๐Ÿ”ด
    - Outdoor chores๐Ÿ”ด
    - E to practice๐ŸŸข

I skipped the outdoor chores yesterday because I got caught up in a deep cleaning project. Hope to get outside today!

JFT WEDNESDAY:
    - no chips or snacking
    - Log food!
    - Library pickup
    - S to soccer
    - Outdoor chores
    - Exercise
    - 10,000 steps

***NO CHIPS OR SNACKING IN OCTOBER**
    Earn a leaf ๐Ÿ for each day I complete without one bite of chips (crisps) or mindless snacking! ๐Ÿค
    October 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,1619,20
    ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Have a great day! ๐ŸŽถ
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Tuesday goals
    Stay greenโœ…
    Zwift academy workoutโœ…
    Pull-upsโœ…
    Push-upsโœ…
    No m&msโœ…๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wednesday goals
    Stay green
    Easy trail ride w friends
    No m&ms
  • WellingTX
    WellingTX Posts: 617 Member
    Solid day on all fronts

For Tuesday, stay on track

1900 calories:1669
    Work out for 80 minutes:84 minutes including a 2.63 mile exercise walk
    Support my bride:Easy to do. Sheโ€™s noticed some of the little things that Iโ€™ve been doing. She has always supported me
    Make good choices:Made them all day. Didnโ€™t eat just to eat up to my limit
    Eat at the table and walk afterwards, both unplugged. Donโ€™t eat on the couch:[Done, done and done. Nice stroll with my bride after dinner. Almost dark outside /quote]

For Wednesday, keep my streak going.

1800 calories:
    Work out for 80 minutes:
    Support my bride:
    Eat dinner at the table and walk afterwards, both unplugged. No snacking on the couch.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    Hang in there, peeps. We have had a difficult year so far, but we are strong and resourceful. Find some simple thing that makes your heart sing and do that! Go out side and feel the sun (or the rain) on your face,

The combination of winter approaching on top of Covid was playing on my mind, so I have set up my art studio again and am trying some abstract art therapy. Iโ€™m kicking it off with a five day programme from Art2Life. Day 1 was yesterday, and I found it very stimulating.

I'm am also worried about winter along with Covid, plus the holidays. I signed up for Craftsy and started teaching myself to knit yesterday. Craftsy is running a deal where you pay $5 for a whole year membership to all their instructional videos. I have to do something to get out of my head and keep me sane.

I love your abstract painting! I also really like the chart you posted for self-care. I will most likely print that off for myself as a reminder! Thank you for sharing!

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    Good morning! I actually woke up and stayed up at 0630 this morning...probably the first time since I got furloughed in April. Holy crow! Normally when I wake up at 0630, I roll over and go back to sleep "just for another hour" which then actually turns into 2 1/2 hours, not getting out of bed until 0900. I'm trying to turn this around so I don't waste so much of my day, especially with winter coming and it getting dark out earlier... I tend to get depressed in the winter, so trying to get ahead of it this year.

I took my mom shopping yesterday for winter boots and we ended up going to the library to get her a library card, and I borrowed a few books. Then we went to Burlington and TJ Maxx and browsing for hours! I think I picked her up at 10:00 and we didn't leave TJ Maxx until about 1:15! Boy, did mom ever made a haul! She bought clothes and lots of cute knick knacky things for her house... I found a nice autumn jacket and a teacup with saucer. I've been trying to drink more tea to get my water in, and I'm always wishing I had a nice cup and saucer set for my spoon and the teabag. So, although nothing really awesome, it did put a smile on my face. :smile:

Well, I'd best get some goals down for the day.

JFT / Thursday:
    Pre-journal food, stay in the green, close food journal at the end of the day.
    Drink 64+ oz of water
    24H No BS Plan and Assessment, No BS journal, No BS Lessons and podcast
    Activity of 30 minutes of something. Research low impact knee activities
    Eat the Frog! You know what to do...
    Make phone calls - Allergist and BC appointments, DWD WUI, text Shannon re: TSA
    Basement: Sand some of the paneled walls. Straighten up sewing tables, sort through fabric scraps and organize.
    Evening Routine: Brush/Floss teeth, Wash/Moisturize face, CPAP prep, Gratitude journal, read from DO and SA. Read until lights out.

2020 WOTY: Persistence. With persistence, I will develop the habits needed to live a healthy lifestyle into retirement.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Recap T 10/20 ~ work at office day
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks (3 floors) :) 13/14
    2) Not sure about supper / net cals zero / 14 cups water :neutral: -67 & 12c
    3) Continue AJNH prep for meeting (rescheduled to W thankfully) / email backlog / call Revenue Audit Manager :) 3/3
    4) Prep lunch/snacks/water bottle & overnight oats for W / wash dishes / one more chore = picked up prescription cat food finally delivered from back order :) 3/3
    5) UNPLUG 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS :smiley: 3/4 / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work) still catching up sleep from late M evening

JFT W 10/21 ~ work in conference room on crappy computer
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks (3 floors)
    2) Not sure about supper again / net cals zero / 14 cups water
    3) Continue AJNH reviews & call Tim 1:30 / print FY20 GA-B ref material / clear more email backlog / save stuff to flash drive / sanitize room end of day
    4) Prep overnight oats / declutter 15 min. / one more chore
    5) UNPLUG 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / 7:00 alarm (walk dog before work from home)

For two days, I have been struggling to get up early and walk dog before work, ever since I stayed on computer & went to bed late on Monday. 2 consecutive days missed exercise, and I miss my exercise calories. Two days per week is what I usually allow myself as rest days, so must figure out how to fit walks/exercise in each day for the rest of this week. With rainy weather forecast some days, maybe it's time I x-trained in basement again. At least it's not snow yet (sorry, @Snowflake1968). Hubby and I still have raking of leaves at least one more time, maybe two.

Work is stressful with a$$t. manager having a huge bug up her *kitten* lately. I'm not the only one noticing. The manager and in-charge have not communicated anything at all, and are hardly ever around. We might be switching to more work at home soon, too. Oh well, I'm grateful I still have a job with health insurance. Counting down to retirement in two years.

2020 Goals:
    1) Get weight below 160# (last time was 4/20/19)
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP monthly (I stopped as weight plateaued & went up) = 2.1.20 / 2.29.20 / 4.1.20 (forgot 3.31.20) / 5.1.20 (forgot 4.30.20) / 6.3.20 (forgot at ME again) / 6.30.20 / 8.6.20 (forgot July 31 & crazy schedule) / 8.31.20 / 9.30.20
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race events ~ have planned 7 5Ks and 2 10Ks at minimum = Frenzy on the Fox 5K 49:36 ave. pace 15:29 on 1.10.20 / Seroogy's Valentine 5K 46:26.7 ave. pace 14:47 on 2.8.20 / Badger State Brewing 10K virtual race on 4.2.20 w/ dog 1:44:16 ave. pace 16:33 / Prevention virtual 5K Fun & Fit Team on 5.2.20 walked 3.48 mi w/ dog in 1:01:10 ave. pace 17:33 / RonaRunOff 5.16.20 virtual walk 5.08 miles with dog in 1:23:15 ave. pace 16:23 / 100 Miles Challenge fundraiser (per fitness tracker) & completed 5.18.20 / Bellin Run 10K virtual race on 6.6.20 w/ dog 1:41:03 ave. pace 16:14 dog definitely slows my "race pace" / Hope Isn't Canceled virtual 10K on 8.29.20 w/ dog 1:43:10 ave. pace 16:36 / Packers 5K virtual race 9.26.20 w/ dog 52:23 ave. pace 16:41 / Bellin Women's 5K virtual race 10.10.20 w/ dog 52:55 ave. pace 16:57 / virtual Run for the Hill of It 5K on 10.16.20 w/ dog 50:35 ave. pace 16:16
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    9) Declutter home office, bedroom and basement = basement (boxes) Jan. / home office desk (some) & more basement boxes Feb. / basement boxes & home office (some more) Mar. / decluttered/cleaned in bedroom & more basement boxes Apr. / basement boxes May ~ very pleased w/ my progress / reorg in basement June & July
    Word for 2020: Persist
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    JFT - Tuesday Oct 20
    Weight 196.2
    1L of water - :)
    Log all food - :)
    No chips - >:)
    15 minutes of activity - >:)
    Gratitude Journal - >:)

JFT - Wednesday Oct 21
    Weight 197.2
    1L of water
    Log all food
    No chips
    15 minutes of activity
    Gratitude Journal

I'll catch up later, I'm busy at work today.
  • ZizzyBumble
    Wednesday 21October

Log :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Water :)
    Fitbit exercise goals :)
    Happy Scale weight trend โฌ‡๏ธ 0.3 kg lost in last 7 days ๐Ÿ˜Š

• momofthree9845
    momofthree9845 Posts: 30 Member
    JFT 10/20

- Go to the gym (can't go to Yoga today because I have a morning meeting) :)
    - Track all meals >:)
    - Complete calendar project >:)
    - Go for an outdoor walk :)
    - Attend zoom call and be social :)

JFT 10/21

- Worked out and go to Yoga
    - Work for 2 hours
    - Attend work and social meetings (3)
    - Complete calendar project
    - Track all receipts
    - Take afternoon walk
    - Write blog post

My weight hasn't moved for 3 weeks (i'ts gone up and down but the number was the same this week). I've been working out, going to yoga but my food hasn't been on point. This week I'm going to consciously try and eat better. Night time is the worst for me - I'll eat in my sleep!

My motivation has been lacking so I have to kick it up a notch.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,058 Member
    ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ๐ŸŽƒ
    ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ‘ปOCTOBER๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ๐ŸŽƒ
    ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท๐ŸŽƒ
    What am I doing to keep busy? To name a few...
      [*] structuring my day
      [*] morning and evening meditation
      [*] Using the internet to โ€˜talkโ€™ to family
      [*] crochet, jigsaws, journaling, gardening, reading, writing .......
      [*] HIIT videos off YouTube,
      [*] yoga/Taichi
      [*] Walks with DH
      [*] Cleaning! Cleaning! Cleaning! ๐Ÿ˜‚
      [*] Decluttering
      [*] Stress relievers (search YouTube for Paul McKenna)

Keep your chin up!
      Turning up is the ultimate success!
      2019 DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGES:
      01 Aug 2019: 170.1
      31 Dec 2019: 151.2
      Total weight loss: 19.9lbs
      2020 Personal Weight Challenge
      Name: Terri
      SW: 152.1 (02 Jan)
      GW: 150

Jan: - 2
      Feb: - 1.3
      Mar: - 0.9
      Apri: +1.3 (not too bad, considering lockdown/Easter/Birthday this month)
      May: +0.7(working on upping my strength to tone muscles, so not unexpected. It's a balancing act! ๐Ÿ˜‚)
      Jun: +0.2[c]
      1 Aug: 149.9
      01 Sept: 149.4
      09 Sept: 149.5
      1 Oct: 149.2
      October Daily Goals: Week 3 Update -
      Thu: โœ… Fri: โœ… Sat: โœ… Sun: โœ…
      Mon: โœ… Tue: โœ… Wed: โœ…
      working in a new abstract art project.

Weight < 150: โœ…(Have revised this down)
      1 Aug 2019: 170.1
      2020:
      1 Sept 149.4
      13 Sept: 152.2 (birthday - DH)
      1 Oct: 149.2
      18 Oct: 146.2
      Reduce Fat%: โœ… 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2
      Increase Muscle%: โœ… 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7 30.9:
      Calories in the green โœ…
      Steps > 7500 โœ…
      Intentional exercise > 50 mins dailyโœ…
      Active hours > 6 daily โœ…
      Art2Life Project: Day 2: โœ… 3/5
      Fitbit Sleep challenge Day 6 โœ… 7/14

Positive intentions:
      ๐ŸŒŸMeditation โœ…
      ๐ŸŒŸExercise โœ…
      ๐ŸŒŸCut out/sew masks
      ๐ŸŒŸ Declutter โœ…
      ๐ŸŒŸLaundry โœ… ๐ŸŒŸ Circuits โœ…
      ๐Ÿ˜œHousework โœ…๐ŸŒŸ Plan shopping โœ…
      ๐ŸŒŸShopping โœ…
      ๐ŸŒŸWrite 3 pages or 15 minutes a day ๐Ÿฆ„ โœ…
      ๐ŸŒŸUpdate Journal๐Ÿฆ„ โœ…
      ๐ŸŒŸCrochet๐Ÿฆ„ ๐ŸŒŸPuzzles โœ…
      ๐ŸŒŸWatch TV โœ… ๐ŸŒŸ Read โœ…๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿฆ‹ Terri
    • littleblackskirt
      littleblackskirt Posts: 945 Member

JFT Wednesday 21st October

Log everything yes
      Stay in the green yes
      Tidy living room yes
      Get up and walk around every hour yes
      Admin no

Up early today to have breakfast and fill some flasks with hot water. The power in the area is being turned off for the whole day, the street is filled with vans, diggers and some traffic lights. Big excitement for our little street lol. With Covid and bad back I can't go out for the day, so will be staying in with neighbours keys to let workmen in when required.
      So absolutely no excuse for not clearing some admin today!

I'm not going to log as I don't think I'll be able to get online, but will commit to no snacking.

• SERmom3
      SERmom3 Posts: 568 Member
      WEDNESDAY:
      - no chips or snacking๐Ÿ”ด
      - Log food!๐Ÿ”ด
      - Library pickup๐ŸŸข
      - S to soccer๐ŸŸข
      - Outdoor chores๐Ÿ”ด (Deep cleaned indoors instead)
      - Exercise๐Ÿ”ด
      - 10,000 steps๐ŸŸข

Terrible eating day yesterday. Just terrible.

I used to use intermittent fasting as a tool to control my calories. Maybe I need to go back to that. It takes some getting used to, but I found it really helped in the long run. I did it for the better part of 2 years. I only really started eating a โ€œnormalโ€ schedule this year. Itโ€™s just been such a weird year itโ€™s hard to know if itโ€™s just me or the situation weโ€™re in with COVID. Either way I canโ€™t control the rest of the world. I need to focus on what I can control. And I can control what I put in my mouth and when!

JFT THURSDAY:
      - log food
      - No chips/snacks
      - 10,000 steps
      - E to soccer
      - Middle school curriculum night
      - Outdoor chores (should be a beautiful day)

***NO CHIPS OR SNACKING IN OCTOBER**
      Earn a leaf ๐Ÿ for each day I complete without one bite of chips (crisps) or mindless snacking! ๐Ÿค
      October 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,1619,20
      ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Have a great day! โ˜€๏ธ
    • ZizzyBumble
      Thursday 22 October

Log
      Stay in the green
      5 fruit and veg
      Water
      Fitbit exercise goals
      Happy Scale weight trend โฌ‡๏ธ 0.3kg lost in last 7 days ๐Ÿ˜Š
    • sviers13
      sviers13 Posts: 109 Member
      Hello, new to the group and hopeful it will help.

Only eat one serving size of whatever it is Iโ€™m putting in my mouth

Log everything- even mints and gum

Exercise- even if only for 10 minutes
    • WellingTX
      WellingTX Posts: 617 Member
      Good day

For Wednesday, keep my streak going.

1800 calories: 1810. Knowing I had to self report kept me from snacking past my calorie goal
      Work out for 80 minutes: 90 minutes, new high for 2020 including a 2020 high 2.88 mile exercise walk
      Support my bride: Got grouchy when I thought she wasnโ€™t going to be ready for our scheduled dinner together. We make our own dinners and eat together at 5:00. She was and would it really matter if she was a few minutes late? I can do better
      Eat dinner at the table and walk afterwards, both unplugged. No snacking on the couch. Done, done and done[/quote]

For Thursday, respect the streak and keep my eye on a weight loss milestone.

1900 calories:
      Work out for 35 minutes:
      Make good choices:
      Support my bride:
      Eat dinner at the table and walk afterwards. Both unplugged. Donโ€™t snack on the couch: