The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Yup definitely ready for a duvet day! It's 4.30pm here, so another hour's work, then I'm done. I squeezed a walk in during lunch when it was dry but all manky out there now again.

Thanks @AliNouveau I'll definitely check that out, never heard of him! I've been doing Lucy Lismore (beginner calisthenics) and some Yoga with Adrienne. I just don't want a repeat of the first lockdown where I sat on my hole all day.

Raneir has a channel and they're often really hard workouts but can be modified. He's really funny and will start dancing in the middle of the workout and make little funny comments. I really like him. He's also super interactive on his social media so that's nice too

He looks fun on the pics anyway! I'll be doing this 35 min full body workout later!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_aE8hBw3GM

Oooh that's a good one. I did this on Monday. My shoulders are still sore. He's doing some where he has non fitness industry friends do them with him. This friend was hungover and he was swearing at Raneir
    https://youtu.be/xy5qiPsmUTc
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Yay done!

And yes he's funny! "When you're smiling all cheeks in your body are moving"
  • AliNouveau
    Yay done!

And yes he's funny! "When you're smiling all cheeks in your body are moving"

Right!!!! Makes the workout much more bearable when the instructor is making you laugh. And he's not bad to watch either haha.
  • FutureFit2020
    FutureFit2020 Posts: 128 Member
    Eaten myself into food coma. I'll do better tomorrow.
  • Aponiskye
    Aponiskye Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 52 and just rejoined MFP. I'm looking for supportive friends. Feel free to add me!
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    How’s everyone this evening?
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member

Some *kind person* brought a whole whack load of Halloween candy into work so I feel you. I’ve eaten enough for 5 trick or treaters 😳😂

• AliNouveau

Good attitude there's always tomorrow
  • AliNouveau

Some *kind person* brought a whole whack load of Halloween candy into work so I feel you. I’ve eaten enough for 5 trick or treaters 😳😂

Omg the grocery store was really slow getting my order to me today and they gave me a pack of Halloween candy and a pizza! Yesterday I got a bag of chips from the liquor store. I already had bought the Halloween candy then they cancelled Halloween! I'm going to end up 500lb heavier....or I'll just throw the treats at people as they walk across the street
  • forestfreek

Omg the grocery store was really slow getting my order to me today and they gave me a pack of Halloween candy and a pizza! Yesterday I got a bag of chips from the liquor store. I already had bought the Halloween candy then they cancelled Halloween! I'm going to end up 500lb heavier....or I'll just throw the treats at people as they walk across the street

Jeez. I need to visit the liquor stores down in the city more often 😂

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,930 Member

Thank goodness you ate mine; now I don't have to!
  • AliNouveau

Jeez. I need to visit the liquor stores down in the city more often 😂

Hahah. I've gotten a t shirt and the chips so far.
    Loblaws has been great for freebies. I do the PC express pick up and they had been giving a chocolate bar, then boxes if candy, then I got a gift basket of pasta and sauces and oils, and today the candy and pizza. I guess they want to keep people coming back
  • craigster1990
    craigster1990 Posts: 12 Member
    This year has been Crazy! Politics, Covid! Hope y’all are keeping the stress level Down! And keep charging!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good afternoon middle-agers..Its a down hill run to the weekend.. yaaaayyy🥳
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Moooooorning! Nearly there nearly there. My snothead child is going back to school today as well, so I'm all by myself today to wash my hair do yoga play with the cat read on MFP work from home.
  • smallmu
    smallmu Posts: 9 Member
    Happy Friday's Eve! Nearly there.

Moooore restrictions here in Ireland, no visits allowed anymore. I was supposed to see a friend tomorrow night for wine and chats, but that's off now. Can this covid malarkey just eff off now please!

Having my daughter's friend over tomorrow. His mother is pleased as they can't have anyone over as they are already 6 people in their family.

Trying not to think too hard about the government logic that says it's safer for her son to come to my house but not for my daughter to go to his. (rule of 6 in England)

This! Have 2 daughters in Y4 and Y3 their best friends are 2 other sisters in Y4 and Y3. They sit next to each other in their classrooms, Y4 and Y3 are in a bubble together. And now London's in Tier 2, we're not supposed to have a playdate. I mean, we might catch something, right? ;)

• balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Good morning middle agers! Half day at work today for me so that’s exciting! Hope y’all have a great day!
  • forestfreek
    Moooooorning! Nearly there nearly there. My snothead child is going back to school today as well, so I'm all by myself today to wash my hair do yoga play with the cat read on MFP work from home.

😂😂😂

• forestfreek
    balanc41 wrote: »
    Good morning middle agers! Half day at work today for me so that’s exciting! Hope y’all have a great day!

Not to rub it in but...
    4 day weekend for me!!!🥳🥳🥂🥂🥂
    Lol.

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hey Girl. @forestfreek You're up bright and early. I really like this thread. It's homey and pleasant. Thought I'd stop by your house and say Hi.
    Hi
    Tell me something good
    Bye