Less Alcohol - OCTOBER 2020 - One Day at a Time (Try a Sober October)

Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    edited October 2020
    Almost a Scorpio, on the cusp. My birthday was yesterday, so I am a Libra. # 62, hard to believe I am that OLD! Hooray for Senior Discounts!

5 AF / 5 days o:)
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Welcome BlackBerry, you cutie you.
  • MissMay
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    MissMay wrote: »
    Almost a Scorpio, on the cusp. My birthday was yesterday, so I am a Libra. # 62, hard to believe I am that OLD! Hooray for Senior Discounts!

5 AF / 5 days o:)

Lol...we have a trifecta going, time to place a bet.
    Dawn just turned 60. I just turned 61 and you just turned 62.
    WE ARE NOT OLD. 😅
    We are wiser than we know.
    Happy Birthday.

So very close! I'm a scorpio :) 60 years young next week.

Happy Birthday to all of us!
  • MissMay
    "May have to rename this thread to:
    LESS alcohol - LESS politics

Venting is fine but please remember that there are three things that force people to stop posting on a thread striving for a common goal.
    Religion ~ Money ~ Politics
    October 17, 2020 9:02AM Flag Quote · 4Insightful Inspiring 4Like Hug 1Disagree"

The above was brought to my private attention from one of our thread posters( they are referring to the bolded text) .The fact it is more bothersome to them then myself, I give you a big virtual hug.

People do not need to agree with me always or at all. But then again there are specific threads set up to voice your specific grievances and beliefs. I am speaking out for the majority of this thread and this thread only to which I call home. Love me or leave me it is your choice and I say that with a giant smirk on my face.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    @shorepine I love your kitten!! Blackberry is a great name.

Happy birthday to all you Scorpios!
  • MissMay
    edited October 2020
    @chocolate_owl I can not even imagine what you are dealing with right now. You do have a a ton of strength, I gathered that from all you have already endured with your health issues.
    Try try try not to stress so much. Wait to hear what your Docs best suggestion is. Today my petty little gripes seem even smaller compared to what you are facing. ❤
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    @chocolate_owl I am sooo sorry that you are in so much pain, and don't have a good solution for it, "yet". I may have missed your posting, if you don't mind me asking, what it the cause of your pain? I will be sending ((( Good Vibes ))) your way. <3
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,553 Member
    @looneycatblue
    You are really rocking that mask : - )