The dumb(est) reasons someone disliked you

CacoEther
CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
edited January 2021 in Chit-Chat
It’s past 5 pm est so I’m taking a huge risk posting this. Don’t let me down :)

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    idk why people dont like me, i’m inherently loveable

Inherently, explicitly, and absolutely loveable!
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    All of them, but also because things I post are very grouchy face clickable lots of times.

They are wrong but there is nothing I can do about that so I accept it.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    All of them, but also because things I post are very grouchy face clickable lots of times.

They are wrong but there is nothing I can do about that so I accept it.

I meant the thread to be for when someone dislikes you as a person, not just because they disagree with a comment although it works for that too
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Because I played for the wrong football team.

.... but it's okay. No hard feelings.

It was Ohio; it's all that we had.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    ^ bwahahahaha.

I feel ya but that’s also like saying James grew up in ‘da hood while going to st. Vincent st. Marie’s.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I am only unlikeable online. And if i wasnt id think there was something wrong......i dont kiss *kitten*, i dont try to be random, i dont try and be snarky for attention, i dont have any urge to post memes, i post my opinion regardless if popular, however i try to be respectful, and i really dont follow nor care about a majority of the subjects posted. The few i do like i read everyday but only occasionally post on them. None of this makes for a popular online personality.

I suppose I should give it some time then? I've yet to find you contrary.

Hmm, maybe try harder? 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    This is not specific but I think it’s so weird when people don’t like someone only because [they think] that person doesn’t like them. Is that weird? It’s weird to me. You know nothing about them, but the fact that they might not like you makes them utterly unlikeable. It seems funny to me

Or when someone dislikes someone based on things others said about them. How can someone be so judgemental and be like that without even taking time to know the person?

And when people expect you to dislike the same people they dislike

To me that's a lack of maturity. I mean, maybe when I was in grade 2 I've disliked people that my friends didn't like. I've seen alot of things like this online though. Pretty sure the people who dislike me here is because of 1 person. I still don't dislike anyone, that takes too much energy.