Flavor God Seasonings

0ioxra83raq0.jpeg

Anyone ever tried these?

Replies

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    I love them! They are very good. I'm just waiting for more salt free options.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    I love them! They are very good. I'm just waiting for more salt free options.

I’m very tempted to try them out! I like salt free as well but I think I’m willing to try it anyway.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2020

You should post this in the "new products that caught your eye" thread. I think a bunch of people who post in there have tried them and can give feedback.

I tried them years ago and they were good but I didn't think they were worth the money. I would definitely try more of the sweet flavors if they were cheaper.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited October 2020
    I haven't personally, but a friend told me about these recently. She loves them and swears by them.
  • I ordered a few but i found that I use them sparingly. Maybe I just need recipes. I got ranch, cheese, chocolate donut, sweet/tangy and everything spicy. I've used the last 2 more than anything. My vision for the chocolate was to use it in coffee but it doesn't quite dissolve like I hoped.
  • ehju0901
    I ordered a few but i found that I use them sparingly. Maybe I just need recipes. I got ranch, cheese, chocolate donut, sweet/tangy and everything spicy. I've used the last 2 more than anything. My vision for the chocolate was to use it in coffee but it doesn't quite dissolve like I hoped.

I've heard the chocolate one is decent if you mix it in with yogurt. I'm not a chocolate yogurt fan myself, but that's just something I had read.
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    Save some $ and get these at your local grocery store in the snack aisle instead.b0nm27yofu1j.jpg
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,413 Member
    I loooooove Victoria Gourmet. Sometimes random flavors are available at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s dirt cheap, too. The Honey Aleppo gives a BBQ taste without the sauce. It’s wonderful. And their Honey Lemon crystals are fabulous on lemon yogurt pudding. They also have the best Herbes de Provence blend I’ve found. I use it on everything.
    https://www.vgourmet.com/seasoning-blends
    9y9m664un0gd.jpeg
  • ehju0901
    I loooooove Victoria Gourmet. Sometimes random flavors are available at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s dirt cheap, too. The Honey Aleppo gives a BBQ taste without the sauce. It’s wonderful. And their Honey Lemon crystals are fabulous on lemon yogurt pudding. They also have the best Herbes de Provence blend I’ve found. I use it on everything.
    https://www.vgourmet.com/seasoning-blends
    9y9m664un0gd.jpeg

VERY intrigued by these. I may need to try them out.