Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    It's ok
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Savage the Snail
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    tenor.gif
  • Could wrap his own Christmas presents and still be surprised..
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    not sure that's a good idea :#
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    8wi72tdphpd3.gif
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited October 2020
    🤔 is posting here as a vague sudo response the equivalent of grouchy facing or other “behind the screen/keyboard” anonymous action?

many of mine have nothing to do with mfp 🤷‍♀️🙂 some do though.. like I came here to say

Ohh boy and 😳 at a pic my daughter sent.. imagine a man dressed in lime green fishnets with his butt hanging out, walking into the grocery store.. I kid you not.

😆

Similar but not similar

Saw a story on FB of a middle aged white guy who wears skirts and heels regularly (part of trans normalization/support I think but don't want to segway into that). He had a neat style where he was standard man clothes on top with a skirt and heels on the bottom, not gonna lie, he made it work and he looks GOOD in a skirt for sure!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    🤔 is posting here as a vague sudo response the equivalent of grouchy facing or other “behind the screen/keyboard” anonymous action?

many of mine have nothing to do with mfp 🤷‍♀️🙂 some do though.. like I came here to say

Ohh boy and 😳 at a pic my daughter sent.. imagine a man dressed in lime green fishnets with his butt hanging out, walking into the grocery store.. I kid you not.

😆

Similar but not similar

Saw a story on FB of a middle aged white guy who wears skirts and heels regularly (part of trans normalization/support I think but don't want to segway into that). He had a neat style where he was standard man clothes on top with a shirt and heels on the bottom, not gonna lie, he made it work and he looks GOOD in a skirt for sure!

The pic she took of this guy as he entered the grocery store ( she was sitting in her car) was not the definition of wearing a skirt well 😂 imagine saggy old butt cheeks like grandpa might have playfully peeking out from a white micro mini.. the only reason his junk wasn't hanging out was the skirt was tilted so shorter at the back and longer at the front 😖 I could post the pic, but then you'd smack me :p

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I will lead you into the black with ferocity!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    spiderman, spiderman
    living in a spider van
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    live by the “Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy”, die by the “Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy”
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    edited November 2020
    FYI....I hear mfp with the buyout is gonna be implementing this. No more pesky opinions or jokes to have to worry about. I think they are taking submissions if anyone wants to sign up to be an independent fact checker. Some of you are doing it already, might as well make it official!

uh14kn3yfi5r.jpeg
    qbgzsnkvgdwu.jpeg
    FYI....please do not trust this post. It’s probably a lie. Maybe. Nobody around to fact check it.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    fnfronehr3vq.gif
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    I need to shower after sweating
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    gx8l5y3hza42.gif