Vegetarian Guy

Hola, Howdy, Hello, Hi
Regular man just looking to connect with real people that want hold theselves accountable on food intake, exercising even if its something simple. I religiously log in and have been with MFP for quite a while but I've been losing interest inpeople using MFP as a platform to talk about non MFP material. I want to keep real and as all of us, we need accountability. Hit me up to discuss exercise routines, meal plans or to bounce ideas off each other. Good luck everyone on your journeys to a better and healthier "YOU".

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Well, I mean..."fitness" can cover a lot of areas. Therefore, a lot of topics are in here, including topics and conversations that make people feel mentally fitter perhaps? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Have you tried joining one of the many MFP groups yet?

If not, maybe give one or two of those semi-private, ultra-focused conversation threads a try. I'm sure you'll find one that suits your needs better @Devil_Dawg
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    You've been here for quite awhile. Thanks for your service, my father is a US Marine because there's no 'was' in the USMC. Always faithful. Feel free to bounce anything off my head, MaltedTea, too. We like to mill around and shoot the breeze about almost everything. B)
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you MaltedTea and Diatonic12. Feel free to add me if you like.