What We're Eating

Replies

• umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Breakfast: Thin-sliced multigrain protein French toast with peanut butter and sliced fig
    Lunch: Grilled chicken and lentil and roasted eggplant salad with tomatoes, spinach, and feta; coffee with oat milk
    Snack: Peach skyr
    Dinner: Turkey sausage, roasted brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and sweet potato, 1 pear
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Hello all 😊
    B- 2 slices of sprouted protien toast with pumpkin cream cheese and coffee 1/2 small banana
    L- greenbeans, strawberries, crockpot chicken breast
    S- the baby made me eat 3 lilys chocolate covered peanuts while sorting the pantry 😂
    S- lightly salted peanuts
    D- 2 hamburger patties with slide cheese and peas
    S-?
    Calories: 1400/1600 total not adding workout calories
    Workout: sydneys total body from Monday burning 400ish
    On a high note my protien was waaaay up for me 😎
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    I love avocado
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    Yesterday actual:

Breakfast: English muffin, egg, chicken sausage, guac, and pepperjack cheese sandwich
    Lunch: Turkey and swiss on whole grain bread, olives
    Snack: None
    Dinner: Hibachi chicken, rice, zucchini, mushroom, and onions (this came out amazing and is the perfect type of meal for me. I did double the veggies to bulk for less calories, but it was fast, simple, healthy, and so tasty)
    Dessert: Cup of hot chocolate with a cookie

Today plan:

Breakfast: English muffin, egg, chicken sausage, guac, and pepperjack cheese sandwich
    Lunch: Frozen Naan pizza
    Snack: We will see if I get hungry for something
    Dinner: Hibachi chicken, rice, zucchini, mushroom, and onions
    Dessert: Cup of hot chocolate with a cookie or maybe popcorn (only if hungry)
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    @Athijade Your breakfast sandwich sounds amazing! Hope you and your kitty are feeling better
    Breakfast
    A single serve cup of Cheerios with almond milk, 1/2 of a small banana, a tablespoon of pecans, 1 cup Coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Boca burger on thinwhich toasted, with lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, pickles and onion, a few bbq Pringle, water
    After lunch
    1 piece of chocolate with a cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Dinner
    TBD
    Workout was walking on the treadmill for 1 hour and errands (today is the day I grocery shop for my mom).
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter, sliced strawberries, and a few pecan halves. Coffee.

Lunch: A post hike picnic - ham sandwich with pickles & mustard, sweet potato based tortilla chips, 1/2 caracara orange and whole Bartlett pear.

Dinner: beans cooked with peppers & onions, small slice buttered cornbread. Later, homemade baked chocolate donuts (2) with nutella frosting...hot green tea.

Surprisingly under today because of 9 miles total hiking. I love extra calorie burns on vacation!
  • Athijade
    Yesterday actual:

Lunch: Frozen Naan pizza
    Dinner: Hibachi chicken, rice, zucchini, mushroom, and onions
    Dessert: Cup of hot chocolate with a cookie

Today plan:

Breakfast: English muffin, egg, chicken sausage, and american cheese
    Lunch: Frozen meal of some sort
    Dinner: Roasted bell pepper flat bread and salad
    Dessert: Cup of hot chocolate with a cookie or maybe popcorn (only if hungry)
  • Athijade
    @Athijade Your breakfast sandwich sounds amazing! Hope you and your kitty are feeling better

Kitty is doing a ton better! Pretty much back to normal. I still worry something else is going to happen since it has been such a horrible ride, but trying to be positive.

Me? I am okay. Anxiety is really high due to stress. Which means I am dealing with a lot of stomach issues, fatigue, and no drive to do anything. I spoke to my therapist and I am supposed to start focusing on myself. According to her I am giving too much to everything and everyone else and not enough to myself OR giving myself time to recharge. So... that is my plan. Hopefully lol.
  • Things are starting to get better here. Boyfriend's therapist has given him ways to help him get out of a flashback, and Girlfriend is getting her school situation resolved so she can go on with classes next semester. And that means that I have less stress.

I have IBS and a fructose intolerance, so I can't eat my fruits and veggies. Alas.

Breakfast: Very well toasted English muffin with butter. Two 20 ounce mugs of hot black tea.
    Lunch: 3 ounce grilled chicken breast, white hamburger bun, teaspoon of BBQ sauce. 4 gourmet onion rings, tablespoon of ketchup.
    Snack: Rice Krispies Bar, 20 ounces hot tea.
    Dinner: Taco salad, 24 ounce iced tea. Fun size Kit-kat bar.
    Evening snack: 20 ounce hot decaf tea and 2 Danish butter cookies.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Chocolate Chocolate chip muffin with butter then I cut it and dip pieces into pecan chips. 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Personal size cheese pizza with jalapeño with a hit of parmesan cheese and ghardinera once out of the oven.
    After lunch
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half and a big spoonful of Baskin-Robbins pumpkin cream cheese ice cream. IT'S SO DELICIOUS
    Dinner
    TBD we plan to put our little guy🐶 in his car seat and drive around the neighborhood looking at the halloween decorations. Usually we would be going to haunted houses and on hayrides, but with covid on the rise again we decided against our traditional fall activities to be safe.
    Workout was 1 hour walking on treadmill and errands..Happy Friday 🍻
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Today was odd because hubby and I were going to go out but he wasn't feeling well so we decided not to maybe tomorrow 💑
    B- 1 egg with 3 egg whites and 2 turkey sausage links with coffee
    L-none
    S- lilys chocolate covered peanuts
    D- 2 lightly breaded chicken tenders, and a hummus wrap with light sour cream
    I may have another snack
    Calories: 1300ish/1600 this is just my food with a deficit and no workouts added
    Workout: a step walking workout with Johann Soh on youtube (250 cal) and Sydney Cummings Arms Hitt (230cal)
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Sausage biscuit and hot chocolate
    Lunch: Nothing
    Dinner: Chili and crackers
    Dessert: Coconut cupcake and chai tea
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Breakfast - Smoothie: Bananas, peanut butter, oat milk, ground flaxseed, cocoa. 3 yves veggie breakfast links.
    Lunch - Mucho Burrito: Half rice, half ancient grains, fajita veggies, double black beans, mango salsa and squash.
    Snack: Coffee cinnamon muffin
    Dinner: Field roast italian sausage. Spring mix salad.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: steel cut oats with blueberries & pecan pieces, coffee.

Lunch: salad & Morningstar Farms pizza bites. 1/2 caracara orange and a whole pomegranate's arils.

Dinner: homemade onion pie & Wasatch Brewery apricot hefeweizen
  • AshHeartsJesus
    B- 2 slices of Nature's Own Life bread with pumpkin cream cheese and coffee
    L- salad mix with shredded cheddar cheese and a serving of ruffle chips 🐽
    D- Chicken taco soup and greenbeans
    S-3 lightly breaded chicken strips
    S- Lily's chocolate bar 😼
    Calories: 1340/1600
    Workout:rest day
    Not the most nutrious but hey 😛
  • Athijade
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast: None
    Lunch: Burrito and taco from Taco Bell (I have had a craving for like 2 weeks that had not gone away)
    Snack: Baby Bel Cheese
    Dinner: Cheese stuffed pork burger with BBQ caramelized onions and potato wedges
    Dessert: Hot chocolate and popcorn
  • Breakfast: Well-toasted English muffin with butter and sugar-free jam. 2 20-ounce mugs hot tea.
    Lunch: Chicken and cheese quesadilla, small bag corn chips.
    Dinner: Pot roast with vegetables, wild rice pilaf, slice of buttered bread.
    Afternoon snack: rice krispies bar, mug of hot tea.
    Evening snack: Mug of hot tea and two Danish butter cookies.
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Breakfast: peanut butter toast

Lunch: Black bean patty with Swiss and pickles lettuce wrap. Baked lays.

Dinner: Roasted herbed pork loin, potato and green bean salad

Snacks: sugar cookie and strawberries after dinner
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with cottage cheese mixed in, topped with mixed fruit/pecan chips, and 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Amy's organic 1/4 pound veggie burger served over a bed of romaine lettuce with tomato,onions,pickles,ghardinera,ketchup, and mustard. A few bbq Pringle potato chips and a large water.
    After lunch
    1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half. Tried the new Dunkin Donut ghost pepper donut..Didn't care for it. Took a bite and tossed it😔
    Dinner
    TBD
    Workout 1 hour treadmill walking and errands.
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: English muffin with butter and strawberry jam, banana
    Lunch: Broccoli cheese soup with oyster crackers
    Dinner: 1/2 a cowboy burger, fries, and a few bites of mac and cheese
    Dessert: Hot chocolate and will have a snack if I get the munchies

My best friend came over and we ordered in dinner for her upcoming birthday. It was a lot of fun!